OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

os life twitter said nike will restock bhm at noon... dont know if thats true or not. 

I want those kobe's 

os life sadi via twitter, that nike will restock bhm at noon. not sure if its all the sizes. dunno if thats true. god damn, i want those kobe's. missed out on those cloak ones also. 

Sorry guys pls don't flame me,went back a few pages & couldn't find the answer,how do these fit period & compared to the 7's?

os life sadi via twitter, that nike will restock bhm at noon. not sure if its all the sizes. dunno if thats true. god damn, i want those kobe's. missed out on those cloak ones also. 
nike isn't restocking them.  OS Life is going to sell them for probably $200+

I kind of lucked out...I ended up buying a pair from a re-seller yesterdy, so I thought I was good. I was OK with paying more than MSRP in order to avoid the hassle since I stuck out on NikeChicago RSVP. I tried my luck on NDC this morning and got through and got a pair of 12's. About a half hour later, the re-seller calls me up and says he only had 11.5 and was going to refund me my money. So I guess it worked out in the end...I just wish I would have picked faster shipping than Ground...I did get my Nike.com confirmation email and the order is now preparing to ship...

Y2J

OS LIFE will restock the BHM collection, NOT Nike.

OS sold out pretty quickly last Saturday when they put them on the site, so if you missed out today you have another shot...

no to ruffle any feathers but I wonder if the people who wanted/thought the xmas kobes would restock. do you guys still hold out hope for that and bhms now

no to ruffle any feathers but I wonder if the people who wanted/thought the xmas kobes would restock. do you guys still hold out hope for that and bhms now
not happening. 
mean.gif

OS sold out pretty quickly last Saturday when they put them on the site, so if you missed out today you have another shot...
oso they will only have select sizes? 

I was pissed that i missed out before, ive calmed down now, hopefully i get them.. 

I'd have to see the BHM in person to decide to trade the Xmas or not. I haven't worn my Xmas yet so if someone wants to trade I'd consider. That orange is sexay

ok, do they usually have all sizes or just a few? 

was so pissed that i missed out, now that ive calmed down, hopefully I get them in my sieze this time. 

thanks. 

Even though I got a pair of Xmas I'm still hoping they restock so others gets another chance at them. The Xmas swatch on NDC of the shoe is still there. Maybe they are in reproduction like the Cloaks?

Last edited:
I would trade xmas kobes for bhms. im almost thinking of giving up my xmas pair to make another ID

Last edited:
I kind of lucked out...I ended up buying a pair from a re-seller yesterdy, so I thought I was good. I was OK with paying more than MSRP in order to avoid the hassle since I stuck out on NikeChicago RSVP. I tried my luck on NDC this morning and got through and got a pair of 12's. About a half hour later, the re-seller calls me up and says he only had 11.5 and was going to refund me my money. So I guess it worked out in the end...I just wish I would have picked faster shipping than Ground...I did get my Nike.com confirmation email and the order is now preparing to ship...

Y2J

You better sell them with a quickness.There's gonna be a lot of angry brothas that struck out coming at you for wearing them. :lol: :stoneface:
Just kidding :rofl: Congrats, rock them proudly!/SPOILER]

Last edited:
going to make some food and kill time. 

i tried posting before to reply to a couple of posters, but it wouldnt let me, because i was new. I didnt think  it would work now, but it let me post..

noon eastern time in American is around 2hr 30 minutes away? 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom