OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

struck the fu$k out thought i had a chance guess i didnt i guess you win some you lose some, it seems like i win the big releases and always miss out on the smaller limited stuff no biggie more money for the all star game shoes

1 pair of Kobe's for me. I pair of KD's for my homie. 2 pairs of BHM socks. It's a good morning. Good thing I didn't want those Retro 5's

man hate taht feeling like you have an actual chance and than it gets crushed in like 4 seconds with that error screen that its in someone elses cart lol damn

just a tip.. quickest way to refresh twitter is to keep pressing the period key on the keyboard. that refreshes the timeline only and not the entire profile page.
Wow. Thanks. I never knew that. But the last time I relied on the website rather than the app, the release was already sold out. 

According to NikeStore, KD's sold out first. Then Lebron. But no tweet for the Kobe's. Still hope for some?

Last edited:
these werent TLO were on NDC at 7:59
This is not true at all, didn't come up through style code or Kobe 8 search.

This was legitimate TLO, first one I've seen...if you didn't get this one I feel bad for you son.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom