OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Once on feet pics surface, everyone will change their mind. I like em a lot but not for more than 140. Nike stays taking my money.

Last edited:
welp, you def kno theres a hype kobe releasing when the beasts from the bron n kd thread start poppin up...

**** is like clockwork...

the kobes are hands down the best out of the 3. the price is a big determining factor on whether or not ill get them though.

people get so angry about other peoples OPINIONS.. can they live tho? to each their own

It's NikeTalk man...

U don't like limited sig's = Flamed

You like limited Retro Jordans = Hypebeast

i actually like kobes asg shoe this year compared to last. kds this year is quite a step down compared to the galaxys last year for me.

Definitely getting those ASG, wouldn't be surprised if we see some more ASG colorways for other shoes role out

Kobe All Stars look dope. Not gonna go outta my way to get them or anything else in the All Star pack but I like what they did overall for all 3 sigs.

On another note, my Xmas 8's should be here tomorrow, I CAN'T WAIT!

I just HOPE AND PRAY Nike does this better than last year's ASG release. Looked like a crime scene with all the cops they had out there. I dont get it just make enuff, they did it last year for the Easters...everyone got what they wanted andwalked out happy. Even the nutty resellers

Back
Top Bottom