OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

isnt durant a spider / tarantula ? when did he become a Pegasus horse

Last edited:
I dont know if its been discussed since earlier in the thread but I just seen nikeLA tweet the reminder for the KDs BHM and it shows 115$ retail price so It doesnt look like BHM collection will be 20$ more then retail.

More pics.
smile.gif
 that metallic finish on the swoosh n shozuko 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

I dont know if its been discussed since earlier in the thread but I just seen nikeLA tweet the reminder for the KDs BHM and it shows 115$ retail price so It doesnt look like BHM collection will be 20$ more then retail.

wish we had confirmation on the BHM VIII price

On RMK, BHM is on pre-order for 3 bones........SMDH. Just a warning shot for the impatient heads with deep pockets.

Last edited:
wish we had confirmation on the BHM VIII price

That tweet was a mistake. NTLV tweeted the correct $135. Also if you go to NDC's release calendar the $160 price is listed there, along with $135 for the KD and $200 for the Lebron.

BHMs are probably more on the overseas sites because they're getting less pairs of them over there than here. Kobeoverbron has already said a few times that Manila is getting very limited pairs of them, so I'm not surprised.

I'm still 50/50 about the BHMs though. They're a nice colorway, but that $20 price hike and everything else coming out in the next couple months sorta make me wanna pass.

Wanted to grab everyone's thoughts on these re-seller prices on ebay right now for the BHM's. If they are as limited as these Christmas ones were, I think they're about fair for the market that has been established on the 'limited' (and by limited i mean the 1 of the 2 CW's that had the most hype). The auctions I have seen are in the high 200's to low 300's... (which I know is double retail at the moment for a pre-order), but I'm almost tempted to take my chances on Twitter this Saturday. if I get shut out, then I'd move on to reseller prices-- but I want to make the most wise financial investment for myself on these. 

Basically, my question is this: do you see these resell prices going up much higher than what they are at after the release at all? I know once people get their orders in from NDC ebay will be flooded with these bad boys, but with the size 13 or 12.5 I need to score-- the mark up on these seems to be much much higher. Thoughts? Comments? 

The BHMs are never as popular as the Christmas releases. You may be able to find them at your local Foot Locker up to a few weeks after the release date. I remember seeing all 3 last year for up to a month at random retail stores.

Fake pics are 
pimp.gif

. Told everyone that was the ASG and no way it was the Red pair. Wasn't crazy enough. That sneak is BANANAS.

Yup, I got blasted for posting that fake pic a couple weeks back, but whatever, it's a crazy shoe that will be copped.
---

Wayne141 is right also, outside of the U.S. gets extremely limited pairs of anything BHM, if any pairs at all. I think only 2 or 3 stores in all of Canada had the BHM collection last year. They will be must more widely available in the U.S. in terms of numbers, but there's obviously more demand there too

Last edited:
We should get some BHM action tonight when the Lake Show goes to Chicago. Been seeing glimpses all day so far from earlier games.

BLHM or Christmas ones, which one you all think is greater for a first kobe 8?

Christmas IMO. Christmas editions tend to be cream of the crop compared to BHMs. MINUS MLK 4s & 5s. MLK 4s are probably one of the greatest Kobes ever. Once again IMO.

Back
Top Bottom