OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

A whole bunch of Vball players at the Olympics had kobe VI and VIIs on
I actually played college volleyball and we have our alumni game coming up... From what everyone says about the Kobe's and their comfort level I figured it's a great bball transitional shoe to play vball in.

Others pics do help tough ... Haha

Tweaked p.1
happy.gif
Hey bud, there is a release date on the blue lights and purple fades, and the release day you put for the pythons is wrong. You should also post pictures of the teal CW. Just a heads up 
laugh.gif

After unDS-ing them on court the other day, wore them to dinner yesterday. I initially had
my Xmas pair on but decided to switch to these. I kinda like them more now that I have
them both. Anyone else that have them both feel the same? :smh: :smh: :smh: :pimp:

I shall pass on the blue lights( :smh: ), BHM, ASG, the entire YOTS pack and Pythons.
Will patiently wait for the Inlines and the Purp fades.
TOO :pimp:

Yeah here it is from a FTL list (taken from the other site)

Most likely this pair (which I dont mind). Now waiting patienly for Nike photos or photos of early pairs.

Last edited:
I copped the Sulfurs yesterday for 115 :smokin
Had to hassle a lil bit but it was all good lol
Theyre so comfortable and light. I love them, def will be copping another pair when they hit outlets to ball in
They need to drop more CWs tho smh
I'll think about getting the blue lights but not sure. Gonna pass on the BHMs & Pythons even tho theyre both nice

I'll have to see real pics of the ASGs before I make a final decision on them. Honestly speaking I'm not totally in love with any of the ASG shoes this year, maybe the Kobes, depending on how the final product looks. At the very least, they're churning out more good colorways this year for the VIIIs than last year for the VIIs, IMO. Something for everybody.

Last edited:
Fake pics are 
pimp.gif
. Told everyone that was the ASG and no way it was the Red pair. Wasn't crazy enough. That sneak is BANANAS.

the ASGs look real good, might have to decide between those and the brons... but if we look at that launch list there is no way the color that is described is the same as the GS brons we saw

the ASGs look real good, might have to decide between those and the brons... but if we look at that launch list there is no way the color that is described is the same as the GS brons we saw
Yeah it does. Violet Force/Strata Grey/Total Crimson

Wheres the Blue Lights on that list n the green n yellow kobe cw thats coming out on March 2nd better not have no dumb nickname cause I saw supernatural next to it :smh:

man, all these shoes costing money :x :x :x

really want the BHM but $160... :smh:

sad thing is ill probably cop :lol:

thats not even funny tho..

So the pythons are GR for sure?

Also ive been waiting to see the sulfurs in person but no FTL anywhere near me has em, any info on where i can get them besides online and HOH?

Last edited:
Im sure the pythons are GR, I mean they have socks for them and a bunch of matching gear for it so I assuming they are

So the pythons are GR for sure?

Also ive been waiting to see the sulfurs in person but no FTL anywhere near me has em, any info on where i can get them besides online and HOH?
I'm gonna get a Kobe Python hoodie, the Black/Grey/White one, so I'm waiting to see that color in the Pythons.

Yeah, Pythons must be a GR, if not, it should be widely available. It's all over Asia now I believe.
The YOTS red pair is the one that's kinda limited I think.

3/2 - Kobe 8+ Dark Atomic Teal-Electric Yellow 
nerd.gif

Edit: Nvm.. realized what they were lol

Last edited:
That ASG CW is absolutely crazy. I thought the KDs were nice, but the Kobes are just ridic, I'll have to grab even if I can't wear them without looking silly.

Back
Top Bottom