OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I was lookin @ the FL release calender and some of these Kobe CW's I gots to see...They sound nice on paper, but mess around and be a tragedy

Oh god stalley please stick to lebrons and kds, last thing we need is you too hype up kobes

I rock all of my kicks on the court....especially the limited ones....
and it's only because my bball game sucks....
if you're looking at my shoes during the game, I'm hoping I get an easy lay up....
that's my logic! IDGAF!

heard that! might even get to rebound that layup i'm prob gonna miss from bein too juiced up that i got to the rack!

Watch my feet, watch my feet!

Houston’s Aeronautical History seems to be the theme for this years ASG cant wait to see what the VIII are going to look like i hope not those ugly *** orange looking shoes

I haven't really been keeping up with this thread but I've had a question. I see Sneaker News posted these so I just wanted a confirmation that these are real ? If so I have I have them. Black Python EXT

^^^yes real. Part of the year of the snake pack. Nike Sportswear release, non performance shoe.

I'm not feeling any of the BHM sigs

only looking forward to the pythons at this point, those are really nice

Last edited:
so any sportswear kobe viii are just for show.. (black and the red suede)

all the rest
sulphurs
pythons
teals
red (not suede)
xmas lights for ball too?
are good for ball and gymwear?

the kobe viii system tag got me all confused, cuz on the footlocker release date list some say Kobe Viii System and some just say kobe viii

The NSW pairs don't have the hard plastic heel clip which provides stability and heel lockdown.

^^^ I agree and I will stand by it. If they were called the "year of the mamba" or something else cool they'd be sold out.

U guys can call them special sauce/limited crap
Sulfurs are ugly as sin.pythons and purple fades are better, u know what maybe if sulfur had purple laces and black midsole then maybe i will consider

^^^
Need the homes, in particular the purple midsole pair. Purple gradients are very nice too. Has Kobe worn the home purple midsoles and purple fades more than once?

Sulfurs are a solid GR, but I'm not really a fan of the pattern they used on them. Would've been a bigger fan if the upper used more black, and they kept the yellow mostly to the midsole/outsole. I'm liking the Home colorways much more cuz the silver upper is more subtle.

Last edited:
Sulfurs are a solid GR, but I'm not really a fan of the pattern they used on them. Would've been a bigger fan if the upper used more black, and they kept the yellow mostly to the midsole/outsole. I'm liking the Home colorways much more cuz the silver upper is more subtle.

Agreed on the Sulfurs. Either more black on the pattern or a black midsole to break up the yellow from the upper to the outsole. I might cop still when they are under $100. The Homes growing on me. I'll see how spread out that release is first. They will be gr as well so it'll give me some time to decide.

Back
Top Bottom