OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

If anyone knows where the Sulfurs could be purchased with Bday Coupon please post the link...would def buy sulfurs at 115$

for me Pythons and maybe the cool grey/purples. After that the only thing that really excites me is the XMAS, which I ain't paying 275 for. Socks seem to be popping up now around me, though I am not sold on them, would have preferred a small logo like the old ones.

Are a must.

Text me if you see Kobe or KD Elites...

Sorry for confusion. I ordered something else also and the code applied to the order. It wasn't just the sulfurs by them self.

If anyone knows where the Sulfurs could be purchased with Bday Coupon please post the link...would def buy sulfurs at 115$

Try printing out a coupon from the coupon code thread and go buy one in person. I tried that, went to the FTL by me and my bday is in Oct and I went to the mall in early Dec for Xmas shopping and decided to by these on a whim, had the coupon for potentially other kicks though. They let me buy the Kobe's with them and I just showed them the coupon, no questions, and they did not ask for my iD or anything (homie working was mad chill, even recommended some places for me to get socks and stuff I was looking for that were non-Kobe related).

It's worth a shot if they are around you, because I'm pretty sure there's no way to apply the FTL bday code online to the Sulfur's.

These are a must!

Can't wait for the YOTS. O'boy! 

VIIIs are legit to work out in. Not just playing ball. I do alot of cross training ish and they feel nice!

That's whats kinda weird...The Kobe Vs did feel lower to ground to me then the Kobe 8s even though I know different

I think it's the softness of the Lunar playing tricks as opposed to the harder feedback from the
Kobe 5. This is what I love about the 8. It just blows your f-ing mind. It's so low to the ground
while providing a roshe run type feel while being responsive. It's like they're defying physics
because it's so different.

What other Kobe is soft on the toes? Wear your 8s, then press your toes down, they feel like
crocs.
The only Kobe that even comes close is a well broken in ZKII sheath

If you can tell the difference of a few ounces in a shoe while playing basketball you need to really work on your leg strength! Lighter is NOT always better.

Was the SKU for the Xmas 8 posted in this thread?

Please respond. Tried using NT's awful search function with no success.
If you can tell the difference of a few ounces in a shoe while playing basketball you need to really work on your leg strength! Lighter is NOT always better.

Was the SKU for the Xmas 8 posted in this thread?
I tried stock locating and the guy in FL laughed at me. He wouldn't even look, cause he said it would be impossible.

I tried stock locating and the guy in FL laughed at me. He wouldn't even look, cause he said it would be impossible.

Those are the employees that deserve a sock slap to the face! All he had to do was try, smh. Is that not his job! I don't care if its a 1st day sell out the likes of a Yeezy, he/she should still try if you have the SKU or UPC. You never know what might be in stock or got returned.

Go on ebay and look for the christmas 8. a lot of sellers put pictures of the boxes on there. its the easiest way and probably quicker than waiting for a response on here.

Took your advice, think this may be the SKU

41-01263-6-04 110

I think the "110" is the size cuz the pic is a size 11...

PeruWhite - yea the 110 is a size 11.... the 1st 2 digits are for the whole size. the last digit is either 0 or 5 to account for 1/2 sizes. so if you are looking for a 12.5 then its 41-01263-6-04 125

Also the tags are obvious but:
FTL = Footlocker
CHM = Champs
FA = Footaction
EAS = Eastbay

so make sure you are looking at the right label because they are not the same for each store from what I remember.

Last edited:
PeruWhite - yea the 110 is a size 11.... the 1st 2 digits are for the whole size. the last digit is either 0 or 5 to account for 1/2 sizes. so if you are looking for a 12.5 then its 41-01263-6-04 125

Also the tags are obvious but:

FTL = Footlocker

CHM = Champs

FA = Footaction

EAS = Eastbay

so make sure you are looking at the right label because they are not the same for each store from what I remember.
Is there any way to break down the whole SKU like there is with the Style - Color #?  Or is the SKU just random? 

i never cared enough to want to break it down to be honest. the only thing that matters to me is the size.

Back
Top Bottom