OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Stumbled across some venice beach 8s DS for 180 shipped, compared to ebay prices and the fact those are what I consider my "great white buffalo" I'd say that it was a no brainer...

You got your pair in and they legit? Post up some pictures.

In the words of the great Outkast "so fresh and so clean"

You got your pair in and they legit? Post up some pictures.

Dude originally wanted 150 for em, but by the time I got to the listing somebody else was making an offer on the VB, easter 8s, and the fades. I couldn't let them get away, I told him that I would gladly pay extra for them if necessary and he agreed to hold them for me at 180. I posted what he has left to be claimed and the conditions they're in last night ^^^^

Dude originally wanted 150 for em, but by the time I got to the listing somebody else was making an offer on the VB, easter 8s, and the fades. I couldn't let them get away, I told him that I would gladly pay extra for them if necessary and he agreed to hold them for me at 180. I posted what he has left to be claimed and the conditions they're in last night ^^^^

Dope fam. Might hit you up later for the info. See if I end up coppin today or not.

really? i got 3 pairs of DS 8's i dont want. if i could get rid of those id cop 3 pairs of fades :lol:

what you guys entering to earch on ebay? i can barely find any
I got soze 10.5 fades for your db8 playa. Hahhahahahha

The translucent soles on the xmas kobes really look kind of bad over time. Wish they used that solid colored sole on the xdr version.

finally got the asg's via trade, but for some reason they feel a half size bigger compared to my other 8's :\

kobe 8 spark sample
iviW7apEuHErZ.jpg

ikeabyc6YB9lY.jpg

iQKyfHj8Ica4x.jpg

ibSvP15UnfPm0.jpg

iJQwqQUfRFb7C.jpg

iZPh8O363mUmj.jpg

just happen to see this on internet couple days ago, shoes definitely not mine. retail version way better than this IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom