OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

LC on these Xmas light? And dude wants 160$ that good?
[/IMG][/IMG]

LC on these Xmas light? And dude wants 160$ that good?[IMG][/quote]
Not being a jerk, but there is a section for LCs; keeps from cluttering the forums. I usually use a link and ask people to visit and give their opinion.

Last edited:
Anybody with an extra WTK in size 14? will trade for 3 DS pairs, Sulfurs, Pythons and Christmas SS. All new in box.

Anybody with an extra WTK in size 14? will trade for 3 DS pairs, Sulfurs, Pythons and Christmas SS. All new in box.

Not to be rude, but even if you sell all three of those pairs you won't have enough for what people want for DS WTKs.

It's close. About $120-$150 off. Would need to throw in  one more pair. You would be better off selling your off and then buying WTK. However, WTK are not worth those 3 and one more.
in general, 3+1 might have a shot for wtk, but not for these three.
Sulfurs are everywhere, Pythons stayed on the shelf for a long time and xmas SS is just bad (arguable)
i just don't see someone would even have the slightest interest in these 3 when he/she has a WTK....

Has anyone been able to find kobe socks recently? I want those black ones with the white shozoku for my Xmas. Trying to find a pair of these is harder than getting Wtk lol.

Sorry bro, that's not a good deal at all to me, not trying to get on you just trying to say you may want to throw in something good for someone to take that deal 

Maybe like MC's plus Sulfurs and maybe light cash would be a trade worth considering 

Sorry bro, that's not a good deal at all to me, not trying to get on you just trying to say you may want to throw in something good for someone to take that deal 

Maybe like MC's plus Sulfurs and maybe light cash would be a trade worth considering 

I would love that trade. Two dope colorways and cash for a mismatched shoe.

FYI-MC in that size are going for the same as WTK.

I would love that trade. Two dope colorways and cash for a mismatched shoe.
Couldn't agree more. Sold my WTK and never thought twice about it. Blue shoe was amazing. If they had both been those I would've kept them.

Ya it's a cool shoe. I just can't do the mismatched. Like you said the all blue would have been perfect.

Back
Top Bottom