OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Played in my Venice Beaches tonight in my league game.  Forgot how comfortable and nice these shoes are to play in.  Even got a compliment from a staff member. 
glasses.gif

Felt no pain in the arch of my foot, compared with last week when I played in the M10's and I had to sub out cause my foot was hurting.

Traction, lockdown, fit, all amazing.  Need to pick up some more pairs of the 8's before they dry up.

Love balling in the 8s. Would adore it if these hit the outlets sometime soon.
QFT

I pray that the fades, Blue Lights (again) and BHM (Again) hit the outlets                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Just impulse bought Prelude's for $370 on eBay.

Never seen them in person, hopefully I like them, :lol:

Size 9?

So you're the guy that beat me while I was covering a game in a HS gym. lol

LOL.

Sorry man, you had no shot.

They're literally the only size 9 up for auction right now, wasn't letting them slip away.

wow. Under 250. That's a steal. I just got it for 280
The only guy I found with a DS pair in my size won't go a dime under $330 shipped.  I just can't do it for that tome he's a little high.  Was hoping to slide in under the $300 price

Im disappointed there was only that one big kobe restock from NDC and that was like halfway thru the line of 8s. I got about 4 pairs i wana add but not into payin resell so oh well

Im disappointed there was only that one big kobe restock from NDC and that was like halfway thru the line of 8s. I got about 4 pairs i wana add but not into payin resell so oh well
Yeah that was a good couple of days.

The only guy I found with a DS pair in my size won't go a dime under $330 shipped.  I just can't do it for that tome he's a little high.  Was hoping to slide in under the $300 price
I feel u. I hate paying resell on shoes. I'm usually reselling shoes. Butttttt. I like the Kobe 8. My favorite balling shoe ....I'm trying to get more before its all gone. The pythons keep avoiding me

FTL had that gaint restock where they had EVERY Colorway up one morning.

There are definitely a few 8s I regret not trying to get because at the time I didn't fully love the color and kept hoping something a little better would release. Now we're at the the end of the line and I wish I had snatched them up when I had the chance.

I feel u. I hate paying resell on shoes. I'm usually reselling shoes. Butttttt. I like the Kobe 8. My favorite balling shoe ....I'm trying to get more before its all gone. The pythons keep avoiding me
what size shoe are you..?

There are definitely a few 8s I regret not trying to get because at the time I didn't fully love the color and kept hoping something a little better would release. Now we're at the the end of the line and I wish I had snatched them up when I had the chance.
THIS

Pair of BHM's going for $480 on Kixify. 
mean.gif
 Where did the time go when you could find most 8's for a decent price?

Ok then yeah summer last year is what I was referring to. There was so much more to release after summer that did op up too much .. Oh well though I dropped the ball and should have just copped those pairs back when I had the chance, guess I deserve to be without :ohwell:

Purple PV
ASG
Milkshakes
Supernaturals

It was during the time the KD VI N7 release cause i remember picking up something from the HOH. Online ship to store.

i regret not getting the ASG, only pair i really missed out on. (WTK i tried but wouldn't have kept them)

btw - FTL has some sizes of pythons still. didnt try checking out but i see them.

i regret not getting the ASG, only pair i really missed out on. (WTK i tried but wouldn't have kept them)

btw - FTL has some sizes of pythons still. didnt try checking out but i see them.

They were gone last week I think. U can add to cart but can't check out cuz you get an OOS box

Back
Top Bottom