OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nah, most def the 3s. Dont care how good the 3s felt shoes was butt ugly

Seen some Superheroes at Champs for $100 but never bothered to ask if they got my size

I know they were disc at champs but in Phx, Champs dont sell Kobes here. Been waitin for Ftl to drop the prices but they are drying out. Biting the bullet on this one. Might be the last 8 I buy that are not double ups. Ive checked the bay too none my size. Gots to go get my poison green on today. I know a lot of peeps dont like them but god damn I do.

This thread is my most visited web page. I still come here everyday hoping for some new pairs of 8's to be released. I still get disappointed everytime.

Stop doing that to yourself fam... the 8s are now over (except iD)

It's the era of the 9.

This thread is pretty dead at this point with the 9s out now. I still continue to visit this page hoping to see news of a restock of some 8s or a surprise release of the sparks in the US but I doubt it
Although a lost cause, Im right there with you. I wish the 8s would go on for those that dont like the high 9. I picked up the MP and the ASG and they just arent my thing. Definitely more of a looks shoe than a performance model

Although a lost cause, Im right there with you. I wish the 8s would go on for those that dont like the high 9. I picked up the MP and the ASG and they just arent my thing. Definitely more of a looks shoe than a performance model

I know the feeling.

A lot if us wished the 6s would continue after we tried out the VIIs... :x

I'm pretty sure the 9 lows are going to be better than both the 8s and the 9 elites. Two things I think the 9s have over the 8s is stability with the carbon fiber panels and durability with a thicker midsole. Once the collar is removed it'll probably have a better fit and function like an improved kobe 8. Just saying. 

I'm pretty sure the 9 lows are going to be better than both the 8s and the 9 elites. Two things I think the 9s have over the 8s is stability with the carbon fiber panels and durability with a thicker midsole. Once the collar is removed it'll probably have a better fit and function like an improved kobe 8. Just saying. 
I think lockdown on the 8 is better. I have both. When you lace the 8 up your foot is contained like no other. When you lace all the way to the top it's a wrap with those two flaps.

Just saw these on Twitter

BHM 3.0?

Look like custom fades.

I was thinking they were custom of the fades too but the promotagged guy gets all the game worn and unreleased stuff.

Everyone agrees

Nah, most def the 3s. Dont care how good the 3s felt shoes was butt ugly

Seen some Superheroes at Champs for $100 but never bothered to ask if they got my size

2's and 3's are ugly but im referring to all around. the shoes were absolutely terrible on the court.

but then again this is NT so i know 90% of you guys dont ball so you wouldnt understand

agree to disagree I guess. 8 is one of the most stable shoes I've ever played in. The stability of the 9 comes from a combination of the CF AND the sleeve anchoring the position of your foot. They will have to do some serious modification to the heel for me to believe the lockdown of the 9 surpasses the 8. Plus thre is no comparison on traction of 8 v. 9.... 8 is > all day long. As far as durability... Doesn't matter if the insert lasts longer because there is nothing to the sole it'll be done lickity split and then what? The whole shoe is toast. At least you could replace the insert of the 8. My .02 for what it's worth.

Never found replacement insoles for my 8s. Doesn't feel right to buy an entire new shoe to grab an insole. Been playing in my 9s and I feel like the insert will be the first thing to go and it will go quick again. It's been so long since I've played in the 8s I'm forgetting what it felt like for comparison sake. Don't remember any issues with lockdown. I loved how light the 8s felt everytime I laced them up. If the 8s ever hit outlets I'm going to have to get a few pairs.

Casual wear I'm sure they last just fine. But for ball I get maybe 25 wears and it's noticeably compact and I'm not getting much cushioning when landing anymore.

Once the lunarlon bottoms out, it'll be more thin correct? If so, then would putting a pair of full-length zoom bags from ebay directly underneath the lunarlon fit well without having to carve out some of the lunarlon to make it fit?

Finally got the Superhero Elites. Been eyeing this pair for a good two months almost. Best purchase this year. Good way to end my 8 Collection. I love how they had my size just sitting in the stock room no other hands be touching it like the display pair that one was dirty.

Grab little man a pair way before I got mines. He can't even fit his yet. Goin Hard this year.

2's and 3's are ugly but im referring to all around. the shoes were absolutely terrible on the court.

but then again this is NT so i know 90% of you guys dont ball so you wouldnt understand
Yea man, I was young, w/o a job and only got one shoe over $100 a year so I never ever thought twice about putting my foot in those things. Still wouldn't now

Maybe most uncomfortable Kobe but there's plenty Nike shoes you have to break in that still perform worse than Kobe.

Really want to get one more pair of the 8's. Not sure if I feel like going on a hunt for the BHM's or the ASG's. I really love both of them but I feel the BHM are more expensive and have been going for more. If I can get either one, I will be a happy camper and then done with the 8's 

Back
Top Bottom