OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody need this size 11? Im admin of the group lmk
Definite steal.

Anybody deal with a Daniel Hanitowich from Laughlin, Nv? eBay username, Soleroyalty?

I think he is trying to screw me over on some Venice Beaches!

I need to find mambacurials in a size 9 if anyone sees them please let me know.  None even on ebay any more.  Only option is looking like flightclub.....smh
mean.gif

I need to find mambacurials in a size 9 if anyone sees them please let me know.  None even on ebay any more.  Only option is looking like flightclub.....smh
mean.gif
There's still a pair on ebay, $329 + $15 shipping though. Maybe message the seller for a better price through paypal invoice?

There's still a pair on ebay, $329 + $15 shipping though. Maybe message the seller for a better price through paypal invoice?
I didn't see them!  Thank you tho I will have to look again.

Definitely gonna have to try to get that price down a bit, maybe $300 shipped at least

Is it me or the tongue on the What The Kobe 8's are super stiff compared to the other 8's that are more flimsy? Anyone know why only the WTK?

Damn im at at a FTL that I dont frequent often and they said they had superhero discounted at $60 at one point. What the! Damnt! Gotta hit this one more often. Off topic they got Powder blue Js for days here too.

What store was it? And do you know the sizes they had available?

Thanks

Ok so i didnt like the BHM's til yesterday. My boy took a pic in em an it sold me...he also told me he got them from the clearance store for $99. I found a pair... I noticed dude was local. This fool is asking $400 for em. I looked at his pics... The pair is also from the clearance store. Now i know he aint gonna sell for $99, so whats a good haggle price??

Not sure the pricing of BHM's.

Was able to get a pair of DS sulfurs when someone posted the flightclub link a couple of weeks ago. Now I have the Christmas, Purple Fades, and Mambacurials to go along with the sulfurs.

Thinking about selling the Mambacurials now that I have sulfurs to add to the basketball rotation.

Back
Top Bottom