OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

You guys don't need to wait for the Sulfurs to go on sale. Just use a birthday coupon at Footlocker or Champs.

edit

^ Nice! Exactly what I would do.

Last edited:
You guys don't need to wait for the Sulfurs to go on sale. Just use a birthday coupon at Footlocker or Champs.
edit
^ Nice! Exactly what I would do.
Thats what i did for my sulfurs, First footlocker wouldnt take it, second one did after they asked the manager.. but got that $25 off

The hate on the 7s is almost hilarious. Saying they won't be remember is just delusional, lol like seriously. Some of the BEST colorways and popular designs are from the 7s...getttouttaherr

I guess these are for the Blue Lights. Only actual pic of the socks in the ebay listing

Need to see the Duke 8s. My iD I ordered is mainly blue so the Duke 8 has to wow me.
any pictures of your id?

They're still being made. I posted the mock up in the iD thread.

Last edited:
If the dukes look good, they will be my first VIII most likely since I just can't get myself to pay reseller prices for the Christmas lights. I like the blue lights, but I kinda hope they aren't the dukes. The dukes need to be darker blue for sure.

for those who have owned the 8's. are they TTS?  On the 7's i have to go half size up, is it the same case on these.

for casual you probably should. youre in socal though, go try them on!

Last edited:
for those who have owned the 8's. are they TTS?  On the 7's i have to go half size up, is it the same case on these.
TTS for me. For reference I went TTS for pretty much all the other Kobes in the line besides the VIIs, which I went up 0.5 on

It's actually a bit roomier than the zk6 right out the box.
definitely more forgiving than the zk5 but with the same type
of "hugging"

:lol: Spike telling Pablo you can't wear purple. Don't know my kobes, so I don't know which model that is.

!

TTS for me. Even with the 7s when I went half a size up my foot would slide around. They weren't as tight but it was noticeable enough to me that I stopped sizing up. I don't play basketball so this was for casual wear. The 8s are perfect in my normal size. I guess if you have a wide foot you should size up.

I have to still go half size bigger with this wide foot. 

I still have not received the sock yet. Ill update whenever I receive them.

The seller seem to be a legit  

IMO the IV, V, VI and VIII will probably be remembered the most. I think from an aesthetic perspective the VI captured the whole Mamba them the most. All of these shoes were performance beasts.

Question I was wondering was once the Kobe line is done, what's gonna fill the void of the lowest, lightest, highest performing shoe in the market. Since the IV, I think the Kobe line has filled a certain niche in the market for a lot of bball players, especially guards, looking for a low cut shoe offering a lot of stability and support. Nothing else in the Nike line, and any other brands for that matter, really fill that performance void. Maybe the CP line, but that's a reach. It would be interesting if Nike tries to fill this void. 
I could see Kyrie Irving getting a sig when Kobe's retired. Kobe's will continue, but since Kobe's the guard of the 3 sigs out right now I bet Nike will want another guard that actually plays to have a sig to promote.

Back
Top Bottom