OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Held out for a while and finally picked them up. I was on the fence about buying them, but I'm pretty happy with them. :smokin

hey i tried looking but did't find anything, so forgive if this has been asked before, but i'm wondering if anyone has tried scotchguard or anything else to on their 8s? Has anyone had issues with it and the EM? Just trying to keep my milksnakes and easters as clean as i can for as long i can...

hey i tried looking but did't find anything, so forgive if this has been asked before, but i'm wondering if anyone has tried scotchguard or anything else to on their 8s? Has anyone had issues with it and the EM? Just trying to keep my milksnakes and easters as clean as i can for as long i can...

I don't mean to be alil ***** but how about you wear slippers and hold them instead. It doesn't get dirty and you can still show it. If questioned say "court only"

Hey y'all. What are DS Xmas lights going for. Like 220 right? Thinking about getting a pair
$220 for a DS pair is pretty good especially for certain sizes. Might wanna make sure it's not fake if you haven't already.

For those having issues transitioning to the 8s for ball, here's my experience after 1 year:

- First game felt incredible.
-The succeeding games, my arch felt like hell. I can feel muscle stress but I associated that with my feet building muscle it didn't need before.
-The pain went away after maybe 4 months and my feet feel a lot stronger now.
-I've already went through 2 inserts and I'm about to start using a third lunarlon insert in 2 or 3 months.
-The zk5 has a better ATTACK MODE feel to it. The zk8 is VERY very near that experience in terms of fit, lockdown except it's more comfortable and less responsive shoe. I will say the zk5 is better but just by a hair (or two). Basically for me the zk4, 5 and 8 are similar with the zk6 not that far behind.

Last edited:
For those having issues transitioning to the 8s for ball, here's my experience after 1 year:

- First game felt incredible.
-The succeeding games, my arch felt like hell. I can feel muscle stress but I associated that with my feet building muscle it didn't need before.
-The pain went away after maybe 4 months and my feet feel a lot stronger now.
-I've already went through 2 inserts and I'm about to start using a third lunarlon insert in 2 or 3 months.
-The zk5 has a better ATTACK MODE feel to it. The zk8 is VERY very near that experience in terms of fit, lockdown except it's more comfortable and less responsive shoe. I will say the zk5 is better but just by a hair (or two). Basically for me the zk4, 5 and 8 are similar with the zk6 not that far behind.

Where do you get your inserts?  JW

kobeoverbron, I don't think your shorts are long enough in that on-court Xmas Lights picture.
Was actually taking a piss in that pic. :smh:
seriously tho, I wear my shorts right on the knee, dunno how that pic happened. :nerd:

after a year of ball usage they sure look good lol:lol:

Yeah, I actually rotate between my pairs but always use the same insert so they still feel the same. (The upper doesn't really need that much break in time)

It also helps that I don't wear the 8s on rough outdoor courts.

I don't feel that way. Most of those 38 colorways are garbage IMO (flame me) and not one single true Laker cw. I haven't purchased a pair of 8's on release day since the Fades.
SAME HERE, bruh. 

I got on the Kobe 8 Train a little late... when the Easter's dropped was about the time I started fiendin.

Every Colorway up until that point (besides Blue Lights, IMO) were Top Notch!... then the FADES (only pair I copped on RD), Venice Beach, & MC's followed... 
nthat.gif

After JUNE... just a HUGE DROP OFF throughout the rest of the Kobe 8's existence.

The fact that they dropped So Much GARBAGE, yet actually had True Gems that Kobe wore On-Court, that they could've massed produced, was the ULTIMATE TROLL JOB. 
sick.gif

I think Nick Young wore the Kobe 8 inlines yesterday!

Does somebody have some close up pics?

Back
Top Bottom