OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

How'd you pull off landing a job there. I just applied for part time gig here but everybody been telling me good luck with that.

Why do people even go through the hassle? You can't scam through PayPal

Wrong. You can definitely scam someone with PayPal. All you have to do is buy some shoes from someone, get the shoes, file a dispute with PayPal saying the shoes are fake, send back some fake pair of shoes, and provide PayPal a tracking number.

This is the reason why I refuse to deal with PayPal because PayPal will only protect the buyer and not seller.

PayPal has always favored the Buyer. What about the Seller? I meant it's worthless for a Seller to scam. If he sells fake shoes, the buyer can get his money back... So the guys selling WTK for 400 and accepts PayPal why would they go through the trouble by lying about what they're selling knowing the Buyer is always right and if they're not satisfied they can just get their money back. It just boggles my mind how people think just cause someone is selling WTK's for 400 it's gotta be a scam... what if they are just content with profiting 3 times what they paid instead of 5 times?

Last edited:
PayPal has always favored the Buyer. What about the Seller? I meant it's worthless for a Seller to scam. If he sells fake shoes, the buyer can get his money back... So the guys selling WTK for 400 and accepts PayPal why would they go through the trouble by lying about what they're selling knowing the Buyer is always right and if they're not satisfied they can just get their money back. It just boggles my mind how people think just cause someone is selling WTK's for 400 it's gotta be a scam... what if they are just content with profiting 3 times what they paid instead of 5 times?

Nobody is saying it's a scam because of his price. People are saying it's a scam because he can't provide proof his shoes are legit. If a serious buyer is asking for pics then why won't a seller provide proof to close the deal?

That's like people selling legit Jordan 11's for $220 when everyone else is selling them around over $325.

If it's too good to be truth then it probably is.

Last edited:
Wow every Kobe 8 that retailed, and I only have 4 pairs, seems like I should have at least 25 lol

I ended up with 14 pairs, and I promised myself I was gonna limit myself to 5 pairs tops

I ended up with 15... of course consist of 3 pairs that are doubles. kobe 8s are only shoes ive got doubles of besides bred 11.

I might add more depending on prices people might let go pit vipers or sulfurs locally and if YOTH ever has a chance to drop in price lol

Last edited:
How'd you pull off landing a job there. I just applied for part time gig here but everybody been telling me good luck with that.
Well, it's very competitive and they're very picky. Dozens would apply and dozens would get interviewed, but only a couple people would get the job. Been trying for a very long time.

Since we are approaching the end of the Kobe 8 era, here is all the Kobe 8 released to the public.

They are classified in "style code" order. 

It's been a great journey...

01 - 555035-001 "Sulfur"

02 - 555035-002 "Venice Beach"

03 - 555035-003 "Mine Grey"

04 - 555035-030 "Christmas"

05 - 555035-063 "Volt"

06 - 555035-100 "Graffiti"

07 - 555035-300 "Python"

08 - 555035-302 "Easter"

09 - 555035-304 "Green Glow"

10 - 555035-400 "Blue Glow" / "Blue Camo"

11 - 555035-401 "Blitz Blue"

12 - 555035-402 "Taipan"

13 - 555035-500 "Purple Gradient" / "Purple Fade"

14 - 555035-502 "Pit Viper"

15 - 555035-600 "Challenge Red"

16 - 555035-601 "Milk Snake" / "Red Boa"

17 - 555035-661 "Year of the Snake" / "Port Wine"

18 - 555035-800 “Spark” / "Fireworks"

19 - 582554-001 "EXT Year of the Snake Black"

20 - 582554-600 "EXT Year of the Snake Red"

21 - 583112-001 "Black History Month"

22 - 586156-300 "Elite Superhero"

23 - 587551-373 "Supernatural"

24 - 587553-800 "Extraterrestrial" / "All-Star"

25 - 599520-002 “Team Bank Black”

26 - 599520-111 “Team Bank White”

27 - 599520-603 “Team Bank Red”

28 - 603269-100 "Elite Black/Metallic Gold"

29 - 613959-001 "Philippines Pack Black/White"

30 - 613959-002 "Philippines Pack Black/Red"

31 - 613959-003 "Philippines Pack Black/Green"

32 - 613959-004 "Philippines Pack Black/Blue"

33 - 613959-005 "Philippines Pack Grey/Orange"

34 - 615315-500 "Mambacurial"

35 - 635438-800 "What the Kobe"

36 - 639522-001 "SS (Shedding Skin)" / "Christmas 2"

37 - 639654-674 "Year of the Horse"

38 - ??????-??? "Prelude 8"

... The end?
thanks for being a beast and accounting all the CWs! Nike slowing down tho? It's usually in the mid to high 40s...

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: damn 38 pairs and Kobe got injured :smh:

Hey Guys, can someone help me find some new kobe 8's in size 9 around retail price?  I use all my shoes for balling and have been able to pickup most of the shoes in the past few months except the wtk's... Thanks!  I really would appreciate it if people can help me out

Hey Guys, can someone help me find some new kobe 8's in size 9 around retail price?  I use all my shoes for balling and have been able to pickup most of the shoes in the past few months except the wtk's... Thanks!  I really would appreciate it if people can help me out
ebay.com will be your bestfriend. Doubt you'll find anything for retail tho

Wrong. You can definitely scam someone with PayPal. All you have to do is buy some shoes from someone, get the shoes, file a dispute with PayPal saying the shoes are fake, send back some fake pair of shoes, and provide PayPal a tracking number.

This is the reason why I refuse to deal with PayPal because PayPal will only protect the buyer and not seller.
if it was that easy to scam a seller through paypal every sneaker sold through paupal invoice would be sold for free ....

I don't even wake up for non-gr 8am releases anymore
laugh.gif

I don't blame you. It's not even worth it unless you're using PES (performance enhancing software/service).

The Kobe 6 Preludes were sold out before 8 a.m.

That's a lol. My consolation prize was they also rereleased the FB Mint Roshe's.

Also, thanks for posting that Basketmania link but I just can't pay $250 for the SS. I already bought one pair at resell ($220).

Last edited:
Prelude 8s are the last Kobe I've really wanted and it feels like the longest wait ever with 1-7 dropping each week

i agree,,i returned my VB pair the next day of release

I actually liked the VB better in person, but got rid of them because I knew I wouldn't wear them. Plus I looked at the sole and thought it would yellow something awful. I kept looking at them and it seemed like they yellowed some in a couple of days.

And I sort of feel that way about the pit vipers, and haven't decided if I'm going to keep them.

Taipan and Challenge Red are two that I thought looked better in person than in pics

Well, it's very competitive and they're very picky. Dozens would apply and dozens would get interviewed, but only a couple people would get the job. Been trying for a very long time.
Are they looking for broke college students or something. I see a lot of out of shape workers too. I figure they want someone fit that would look good in their merchandise. Oh wells. I'll just keep applying every so often.

I actually liked the VB better in person, but got rid of them because I knew I wouldn't wear them. Plus I looked at the sole and thought it would yellow something awful. I kept looking at them and it seemed like they yellowed some in a couple of days.

And I sort of feel that way about the pit vipers, and haven't decided if I'm going to keep them.

Taipan and Challenge Red are two that I thought looked better in person than in pics

Taipan did look good in person, actually just sold them to someone retail, kinda regret it but wanted to make an ID before it gets taken down

I got VBs about two months ago after searching for a long time, I got them basically shipped retail from a seller on ebay from Alaska, he sold baseball cards and really had no idea about selling shoes so I messaged him to double box, of course he didn't and the box was destroyed but it didn't bother me. I love the shoe, but my sole isn't very clear its' almost greyish clear and I can tell they will yellow something fierce.

Are they looking for broke college students or something. I see a lot of out of shape workers too. I figure they want someone fit that would look good in their merchandise. Oh wells. I'll just keep applying every so often.

lol fat people can't work at NT

Back
Top Bottom