OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Found a guy selling WTK for 350 a pop two pair and has over 200 feedback but only 4 feedback as a seller. 
mean.gif

Thanks for the replies.Finally got tracking info today.Coming Tuesday.Can't wait everybody is sold out of YOTH around here.

Anybody else have a crack like this on their shoe
Anybody else have a crack like this on their shoe

never seen that before. i balled in my gold elites last month for the first time...when i went to clean em up the carbon fiber had a minor crack...i was like wtf used only once and this happen? but then again i was going hard in the paint :D lol jk

Copped a 9.5 Christmas SS from ShoePalace.  Had to go half size up but for retail + no tax shipped it was hard to pass.  The only other size that could be added to cart at the time was 8.  May still be there...

http://www.shoepalace.com/kobe-8-system-christmas-men-s-basketball-shoe-snake-skin-black.html

*Update - spoke too soon, they're all gone now.
I can't do that .5...I have to wear a 9. I wish I could wear a 9.5, because that size seems to always be available. I went half up one time and rolled my ankle during a game...never again.

I can't do that .5...I have to wear a 9. I wish I could wear a 9.5, because that size seems to always be available. I went half up one time and rolled my ankle during a game...never again.
Damn, yeah we'll see. I haven't had to size up on Kobes yet.  I tried going down half a size once but the fit was way too tight.  

Saw a nice pair of size 13 volts on E-Bay. They had shrink rap on em but they looked good. Any one trying to get em, check it out. Not sure on the rules of posting about e-bay on here.

There are two size 10 on feebay...for yeezy prices. Lol. That's the risk you take...hoping for a U.S release...I'm still hopeful...I mean why would they incorporate so much of the sparks into the WTK?
I to was holding out for the same thing. I doubt they will ever release. One can only hope, but it's looking bleak. I am not looking to pay yeezy prices for those.

Back
Top Bottom