OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Oh and I also bought the Jordan Six Rings Bel Airs simply because they are purple with pink jumpman logos on the back, cuz thats how I roll.

Don't think for a second that guaranteed SS pair I have came easy. Took quite a long while to find someone willing to help me out and $4,000+ in retail purchases to even establish what I currently have. And even then its just a glorified general release connection as limiteds for the most part they don't get.

I understand, you put a lot of time and work to get your connect.  Because of that, you deserve any and all benefits from him/her.  

That's why I have not and will not ask you to get a pair of SS for me. 

I know you have put in work in securing your pair, and I will do the same for mine, although I will most likely have to use another method (ex: Negotiating with a reseller).

Last edited:
I understand, you put a lot of time and work to get your connect.  Because of that, you deserve any and all benefits from him/her.  

That's why I have not and will not ask you to get a pair of SS for me. 

I know you have put in work in securing your pair, and I will do the same for mine, although I will most likely have to use another method (ex: Negotiating with a reseller).

Actually I don't mind helping people out. Although only my pair is currently a guarantee. Not sure if I can even get anymore but you are more than welcome to shoot me your size and if its possible I'll see what I can do.

and for what reason exactly...? they are nothing special and they arent even worth the $120 retail IMO

Because many out there will pay over retail simply because its limited, its named kobe, jimmy down the street has it, they actually like it, or [insert reason here]. Who knows, surely this can't be the first shoe that has sold out that makes one scratch their head. I see many Jordans every year that fly off the shelves that if you remove the jumpman symbol, they wouldn't sell out for half the price.

Oh and the simple fact that many people aren't exactly intelligent. Nice example is one recently. I had a pair of Kobe Green PPs Size 9.5 I ordered from Eastbay for $120 when coupons were allowed for a friend. He backed out on me so I threw em up for sale. They sold for $210. Shoes that were available for weeks to grab very easily. Someone paid 60-70 over retail for (depending on tax shipping whatever). Just one of many examples of what many would call dumb but for whatever reason, they didn't see it that way.

Zyzz if you can check them out in person do so. I was impressed with the quality.

Anyways. Glad to see we can get back on topic and look forward to the SS. :smokin

D'Antoni just announced that Kobe is playing PG tonight and guarding Westbrook.  Hopefully his quickness is back we will see tonight

so unfortunate. i mean i have no problems with him guarding westbrook because he will be able to contain him. but theres a reason kobe tore his achillies.  too much strain on his body.

probably a silly question, since i finally found a pair of MCs, looking for some socks that wont show or are low and will work with the color of the MCs. If anyone has suggestions they would like to share i would appreciate it, but I just refuse to do bare foot although I like the look with these.

probably a silly question, since i finally found a pair of MCs, looking for some socks that wont show or are low and will work with the color of the MCs. If anyone has suggestions they would like to share i would appreciate it, but I just refuse to do bare foot although I like the look with these.

Black socks.

LMAOOOOO Kobe will not be able to "contain" Westbrook :rofl:

Looks like all the Euro sites have finally officially wrapped up the WTK. Of the 3 that were left, 1 went live a day early today, and the other 2 finally quit misleading us and replied to their DM's saying they let em all go in stores when they finally came in.

Back
Top Bottom