OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

it's usually a crew of people or the guy paid extra for the pairs. If it was some connect type **** he wouldn't be putting a pic of his face on the internet for everyone to see
Yeah I get u on that one. Crazy how many pairs the dude has.

Validity Sneakers is legit. He probably came through with a FSR, yall should stay tuned to his site. Over retail yes but prolly less than ebay?

a lot of ppl pay thousands for sneakers. If u dont that's u but I've paid 600 b4 fir kicks and will continue to do so
Youre an exception to the rule lol ive seen a cpl times u paid resell just cause or somethin ...

Random cat sent his prego wife to pick up an xbox one at midnight on release night because he had to work, no chair...

I'm not surprised. If she is willing and able to help then hey...

What trimester was she in.

I feel sorry for the seed she's carrying.

[COLOR=#red]Don't know... but she looked ready to pop.

either way she is pregnant carrying your child and dude has her out at midnight... priorities...[/COLOR]

If anybody still needs "What the Kobes" they are still here at Succezz in Chicago at 500 price tag though....

one day i want nike to troll everyone.

do a "limited" release, and then the next day say "oh btw.. check the site again we have FSR everyone guaranteed a pair"

Nike done goofed and made the page visible in the search via the product code before it was tweeted, not really any black magic to it.

they ship from Cali(socal) takes 3-4 days to me
Wait im confused. 

One dude said 2 weeks within the state and youre saying 3-4 days.

I live in PA and hopefully they'll be here before the semester ends. Do they at least provide tracking information

Tracking info with KB24 is shady, but they always get there. I've never waited longer than a week and I'm in Buffalo. 

Back
Top Bottom