OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

honestly im gonna try to buy the What the Kobe 8s on Dec. 6 but I need to know if anyone can tell me if tweetdeck is the way to go to ordering on NDC? or does it not work well?

want these, but i dont think i have a chance good luck to everyone. what the kobe that is.

Last edited:
^Nice collection.

django+gif.gif

anybody in here ever order from kicks-crew? i ordered the xmas' on tues, got a order confirmation, and i am still waiting on shipping info. is that normal?

Crazy collection @nikko
There are 4 8s I need to have mcs, supernaturals, pythons, and volts.
Thanks ntsap.
Nikko

U have a problem bro like my guy chiacrack

LOL

No but really, stupid collection my man
Yeah, I know. It's the 1st time I buy multiple shoes from the same model. I don't even like Kobe Bryant, I'm a Spurs fan so...

But the Kobe 8 are the perfect shoes for me, I love the mix between the classic design and the crazy colors. They are so light and close to the ground, it's like playing basketball bare feet. I use them even to run and for fitness.

Those Kobe 8 made me a sneakers addict.

anybody in here ever order from kicks-crew? i ordered the xmas' on tues, got a order confirmation, and i am still waiting on shipping info. is that normal?

Depends. Contact them and ask them for status update. It is possible they might want CC authorization so your order is on hold or they shipped your shoes out already and delayed the shipment email. Either way, contact them directly and find out what's going on. They are legit so no worries.

Sick collection up there...

So many of us never bought a Kobe shoe prior to the 8 and now have a closet full of 8's. Nike knew it was the perfect time for this prelude stuff. You long time Kobe heads will but, us newcomers will buy, resellers will buy, and lastly the h-beast will buy.

Very nice. Looks like all of them except the china exclusive and wtk..
I'm a size 9 and I was waiting my payday at the end of the month to buy the Sparks/Fireworks on KC... and 2 days too late, I was disgusted. It's my favorite Kobe 8. The WTK, we'll see the 6th december.
Helluva collection! Also red PPs and both TBs
...and green PP. I am not a fan of the red and green PP. On the other hand the purple PP!!! Please Nike, do it!

Dudes got 27 pairs of 8's and there's people saying you don't have this one or that one. Pretty sure he knows and judging by his 27 pairs I think he would've bought those ones also of he liked them

Back
Top Bottom