OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mambacurials really were something else. 
yep!!

Nice shot.

For anyone who is interested in the Black TBs, I'll check my HOH on BlackFriday. Let me know what sizes I should see they have. 
I'm 100% sure the black ones i saw were TBs. 

really need a pair of the wtk. I hope its not a ****fight to get them 

Guys, I am just curious about the WTK being released first, so early, overseas ?
What was the reason for this ? Which countries were the early release ?

finishline had 3lab5's also.

Mambacurials are my fav 8's and turn heads everytime I wear them.I realy just love the design on that shoe in general.Wish they did more shoes like that.

Last edited:
I've been to HoH Broward Mall, University Mall and Florida Mall in the last three weeks and haven't seen any TB. What you probably saw was the PP.

I hope the WTK are like the 3labs, it was an attainable shoe through raffle and online.

I really hope JM list is right (which is a 99% chance) nike finally making it fair for everyone with the last releases that we expected to be super limited. The limited Crap they play can not be played when it's a next generation console first couple of years :lol:.
Happy thanksgiving guys! Be safe tonight.

Last edited:
Lucky for you all in the USA if its not as limited as it seems. Here in oz, as posted earlier, 2 stores only, sounds like less than 50 pairs for the whole country.

I was lucky enough to pick up my Mambacurials in Spain as I was travelling and not as hyped over there, but here in oz, i've got no hope.. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair. Just another pair of kicks I add to the list I cant get

Nope. Best looking kobe 8 to date other than the mambacurials.
like I said IMO homie. Example of 2 opposite tastes cause wtk's and mambacurials are the worst Cw's to me. Personally think wtk's look like little kid sketched shoes and too loud and random for me to rock, the 3 mismatching shoes with the wildness all over it ain't my thang. And I ain't cop the mambacurials either cause I dont do pink shoes. But ain't hatin on no one else's flavor. If you like em, do yo thing bruh. Wonder if I'm the only dude who don't f*** with the wtk's. Seems most people are tryna do whatever it takes to cop.

Last edited:
Had a dream I woke up late and missed my chance on NDC for the WTK, had me salty as hell 
mean.gif
laugh.gif
, man I want these bad.

Are u still in high school or younger?

I remember having those same dreams when I was that young lol..

Woke up feeling just like u, salty as hell..

Then realized RD was still 2-3 weeks away.. Smh lol..

Last edited:
I really hope JM list is right (which is a 99% chance) nike finally making it fair for everyone with the last releases that we expected to be super limited. The limited Crap they play can not be played when it's a next generation console first couple of years :lol:.
Happy thanksgiving guys! Be safe tonight.

Just because national mall based retailers will have them...doesn't mean they will be easy to get, they will be in a small number of stores, very small...

JM

I think these wil be limited like what the mvp or what the kds
And kobe will most likely bust these out when he comes back

Those were only at select HoH and NTs in the country. He just said it'll be at national mall based retailers and online at FTL and Co + NDC. It's an Easter/XMAS type release. Curials were only at select stores.

Back
Top Bottom