OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anyone find a picture of what 8s paul george was wearing last night? He was beasting in them.

colorway sounds like a grinch 2.0

gIg73FG.gif

I wasn't planning on grabbing the Xmas GCs, but that price is a bit too good to pass up lol

Wow, just looked and that is tempting....

Last edited:
Xmas vs Gradients is kind of a tough one...both are top 5 to me, but I'd probably put the Gradients very slightly ahead just cuz I wear them more often. Xmas are a more unique colorway though, not gonna find anything else like it.

I think the green pit vipers are actually pretty cool, just don't like them enough to cop. I'm already happy with the 6 pairs of 8s that I have, so I'd have to be pretty blown away to cop another pair.

Can't really lose with either CW. They're both important themes to the Kobe line BUT if I didn't have either......I'd go with the Fades.

MAAAN! That colorway sounds Promising as a Mutha! 
nthat.gif

Whatever you cats do... PLEASE don't name it the "Grinch 2.0" when it surfaces, unless it looks 95% like the OG Grinch, which it doesn't sound like it.

Name it "Christmas" and keep it moving... I can't stand most of the Nicknames anyway. 
mean.gif

I didn't even think much of the colorway but it does sound like a classic cw, can't wait for the pics to surface, I'm not missing out on the xmas kobe's like I did last year. I remember my computer decided to update and I was a minute from the checkout counter being finished 
mean.gif
 and then trying to check out on my other computer got done to 5mins to get a OOS. It does sound promising though, now for the WTK's info and I'm good on the 8's.

Still looking for a pair of milksnakes in size 9.5. I should have kept the pair I had but I returned them. Kicking myself in the butt

It's rare for it to happen, but these pics make them look even uglier than they did before. 
mean.gif
 Pass.
I agree these new pics make them look worse .. they looked so much better in the VB pic

I still like them though, doubt ill buy em

Back
Top Bottom