OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I'm sorry, do you know me? Do you know where I'm located? Do you know how far Niketown is from where I live? Nah, otherwise you wouldnt talk like you know. I have literally missed the last 15 or so releases when trying to purchase online. Seriously, 0 for everything. One time I even had my cell phone in my hand when Nike did a random restock of DB5s. Got the text, hit the link INSTANTLY, gone.

Nearest Niketown is about 400 miles away and that would be assuming I could get through via RSVP. But then theres the little issue of being able to take off from things I have to do and drive 400 miles. Some of the stores around here get limited Jordan releases in sometimes half size runs, but NEVER Kobes. So yea, I'm the definition of NO SHOT.

People always act like they know everything.
Lmao, sounds like a plan, only thing with that is if it was kids, you can have em completely, I'll take the kobes.
You didn't have to take it that way, but even so there is still SOME chance you can get things online if you get lucky, I agree it has been getting harder lately.

Monday huh

That's probably not the US date but I hope it is. I'm planning on going to my local HOH an hour early for a shot at these (if they are fcfs). I probably don't have a chance either way since the employees have first dibs. I know a few of them but wtks are all hype and greed

black mamba in  the watch is a nice touch 
nthat.gif

That's probably not the US date but I hope it is. I'm planning on going to my local HOH an hour early for a shot at these (if they are fcfs). I probably don't have a chance either way since the employees have first dibs. I know a few of them but wtks are all hype and greed

i'd wish for monday as well. i'll be away on vacation from dec 5-8 and that seems like the weekend they are releasing. :smh:

footlocker having a 20% off sale anytime soon?

***** has one right now I believe. And eastbay usually has something running. I just got an eastbay catalog and there's usually a code on the back that I wouldn't mind passing over to a fellow Pistons fan

what a steal on those kobes

just sad theyre closer to unc colors than the typical duke colorways we've had the past few years. can't be rocking baby blue as a duke fan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom