OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Yeah I think they might drop with the white camo foamposites they're called red camo. The foams were giving its 50 realease date on the 1st.

Last edited:
I like the All Stars as a color way. If you wanted seven rings of Saturn hypeness than its probably not for you.

And these are nice shoes. I've been wearing my Sulfers uncoordinated like for four days now. Very comfortable.

Good casual wear. Good gym shoe. Again not a ballet but people seemed to be impressed.

For those that have swapped to black laces, besides using the laces from the sulfurs, where are you guys getting the black laces from? Which length are they?

Thanks in advance!

I used some from my nike lunarglide running shoe. Same flat thin ones. Not sure on the exact measurement but they are like couple inches shorter than the stock. Maybe 45" You can lace it all the way up or second to top eyelet and it's not too long or too short.

If those all red ones are indeed the all-stars, INSTACOP X 2! One to ball, one to keep fresh (I need a red ball shoe).

And I look forward to NOT seeing all of you critics of this all star colorway on release day in line. Make it easy for me please. Thank you very much.

I'll be passing on the ASG again if it's official. But the YOTD and X'Mas VII last year I shouldn't read into it until Nike announces it.
The pattern looks good but too much red.

Last edited:
Agreed. The tongue on those have nothing behind it like the ASG 'brons do (not saying it should, but I agree that there is no all star branding on this shoe).

my thinking as well. i feel like they just threw the ASG tag on it cause they're red. we shall see, but either way I like them!!

da fake orange all star cw > red camo all star pair. but maybe da orange pair will come out eventually like how da yotd kobe 7 was thought to be da xmas kobe @ first but ended up no being it.

Last edited:
Why does it look like nike be goin through all my kicks and tryin my **** on, paper is always ripped and shoe trees and stuffing are all over the place

those supposed red ASG's are terrible, i'm doubting those are indeed the ASG's over that orange pair. we'll see, hopefully soon.

i still hope that's just another snake derived cw. looks like something that would be a GR cw to me. at least the kd and lj have details on the shoe that actually depicts the theme.

but gonna wait until official word and detailed pics come out.

I used some from my nike lunarglide running shoe. Same flat thin ones. Not sure on the exact measurement but they are like couple inches shorter than the stock. Maybe 45" You can lace it all the way up or second to top eyelet and it's not too long or too short.
Question now is, what are you doing with the OG laces.....*hint hint

Got my true size in the Xmas pair. The length is great but they are a little tight in the toe box. They should loosen up though.

If those all red ones are indeed the all-stars, INSTACOP X 2! One to ball, one to keep fresh (I need a red ball shoe).
And I look forward to NOT seeing all of you critics of this all star colorway on release day in line. Make it easy for me please. Thank you very much.

You're welcome.

>

Wouldn't trade Xmas viii's for SB? Lol that's like not trading a 20 dollar bill for a 100. You could simply sell the shoes a buy more if anythin

Those red pair are is not the all-star pair, nonetheless they are still dope and waiting for official pictures of them...

Back
Top Bottom