OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

they look really nice IMO

fireworks, too dope not to be in my collection really sucks I will never have them

nice pickup though bro
nthat.gif

I like the supposed pic of the 9's.

Man i want a pair of fireworks.

Who got a size 11?

Those were a size 11. He had it in his sig. If you NT from your phone (like I do) change it to desktop view instead of mobile and you can catch some good stuff in the sig section. Just a little tip if you didn't know

I'm good on that supposed 9... With all the ASG/Area 72 talk the last few pages I'm really glad to have picked up a DS sz10.5 pair for $190 this past weekend. Love them, so nice in person.

Those were a size 11. He had it in his sig. If you NT from your phone (like I do) change it to desktop view instead of mobile and you can catch some good stuff in the sig section. Just a little tip if you didn't know
Damn,Damn,Damn Jamesssss!  lol

Voucher update: I sent in two pairs one kobe vii and one kobe viii. The CF crack on the 8's was honored but the sole coming off my 7's were not.

Just returned from the mall. I saw the FTL calendar for December and January. According to their calendar, there's one more Kobe 8 for 2013. In January, the Kobe 8 YOTH (Crimson/VB) is releasing. I couldn't take a picture of this time but I hope this helps. Maybe the last of the 8's before the the 9's come out. 

^ I saw the same release calendar but I couldn't take any pics as well. But I did see that after the mine greys the next kobe 8 is on dec 20th and they are called the bridge pits. So I am assuming another pit viper

Has anyone had a problem with heel bruising? I've balled in mine since February for a full season and lately the next day after a game my heel is bruised. I know lunarlon doesn't have an unlimited lifespan and after alot of mileage it will just go flat. But just wondering if anyone has had same experience?
got a bruised heel from the 8s. its the lunarlon not having enough impact protection when you land. switched to the zoom insole and gives you better support when you land

Just returned from the mall. I saw the FTL calendar for December and January. According to their calendar, there's one more Kobe 8 for 2013. In January, the Kobe 8 YOTH (Crimson/VB) is releasing. I couldn't take a picture of this time but I hope this helps. Maybe the last of the 8's before the the 9's come out. 
I know it's early, but what does VB stand for? I know crimson is the same color as the laces on the original xmas 8's, but i'm interested in this color pattern. 

Back
Top Bottom