OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Mamba returns to practice!  Those Gradient IV Homes are :pimp:

You sure this ain't old bruh???

Kobe's been rocking the Almost-Baldy for about a year now...

Plus, that looks like JERRY BUSS over there in the Cut in the middle of a Pre-Season Interview with Reggie Miller. :lol:

im 100% this is old, i know my NBA gear :lol:

they havent worn those jerseys/shorts since the IV's dropped

they switch up stuff every season so yea

You're probably right.  I'd only posted the pic the media was sending out.

The main takeaway here is that Kobe Bean Bryant has returned to the court!

Last edited:
Bonus WTKs.
Which Pair you like Best, bruh...?  
sick.gif

Being old and all I wouldn't mind seeing that colorway. Im not to sure I would cop since I got the fades but they do look pretty nice.

These are the supernaturals.  Not sure what the sports pack is? 
The supernaturals all come with nike + insoles, (zoom in the heel, none in the forefoot), basically nike + insoles for kobe,  means there are two slots for the sport pack to be inserted if you have one.   Some versions of the shoe come with a sport pack, which is an extra $80 retail value.   Sport pack is two batteries you can insert into your shoe to track how high you jump etc...go to nike.com or just google it.  basically what I was trying to say was ask if it comes with it or not, that could help you determine if it was a good price.  You sound a lil new to the kobe line, hopefully I didnt just confuss the heck out of you. 
happy.gif

sport pack example.

royal tb's? releasing? please?

ive made my mind up, will cop 2-3 pairs soon so id like a pair of royal tbs and 2 other colorways.

someone make this happen?

Whats a DS pair of Grey/Volts goin for nowadays? Im piccing up a pair tomorrow, wanna make sure im not over paying.

Bro pick me up a size 10.5. Ur 2 hours away. And shipppp

I did a phone order and had my bro pick em up cuz hes visiting fam. I live in fresno but
Bro pick me up a size 10.5. Ur 2 hours away. And shipppp

I did a phone order and had my bro pick em up cuz hes visiting fam in hollywood. I live in fresno but niketown charges for s/h so yes im a cheap *** and wanted to save money lol. Call niketown they had all sizes available

I did a phone order and had my bro pick em up cuz hes visiting fam. I live in fresno but
I did a phone order and had my bro pick em up cuz hes visiting fam in hollywood. I live in fresno but niketown charges for s/h so yes im a cheap *** and wanted to save money lol. Call niketown they had all sizes available

Get me a style number . So I can call tomorrow. Or now

Get me a style number . So I can call tomorrow. Or now

Just call. He told u which niketown has them. Ask for the white black Kobe's. Make sure you emphasis white upper.

Last edited:
I saw these socks today at a local HOHs. Any idea what shoes they will be going to? Listed as a "new" item on FL's site.

I got those same ones off ebay. Not sure which one it's for, could be used for the Sulfurs but I'm wearing them with my other Kobes not the 8s.

Just a guess, but those socks might be for the green glow pit vipers. I see a little bit of green on the "R", and they also have that orange/yellow color on the arches.

Back
Top Bottom