OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

OH BOY. I know this is a Kobe Thread, but peep the Gold Jumpman on those.....  could this be a Return of the AJ XIV Retros?

...One Can Only Hope!  
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Wore my BHM's to the Blazer game tonight. Stopped at Wendys for food and accidentally knocked over my cup of chili. Spilt on the table and some dripped onto the floor literally inches from my BHM's I had 1 little drop on the white midsole that easily cleaned off. I am so lucky I didn't ruin them lol.

Wore my BHM's to the Blazer game tonight. Stopped at Wendys for food and accidentally knocked over my cup of chili. Spilt on the table and some dripped onto the floor literally inches from my BHM's I had 1 little drop on the white midsole that easily cleaned off. I am so lucky I didn't ruin them lol.

Oh boy.

Haha I remember that one:

Nike needs to hire the man, because that video alone made me want the shoes all the more, though I already thought they were fire beforehand.
Hahahhaha that's the funniest ish I seen in a while, I'm bout to check out his other vids later today

Foamersimpson can be pretty hilarious in his videos. He and Nightwing2303 are probably the only two Youtube sneaker reviewers I ever watch.

Foamersimpson can be pretty hilarious in his videos. He and Nightwing2303 are probably the only two Youtube sneaker reviewers I ever watch.

KickGenius too. I saw one of his vid and was impressed right away. Dare I say he might be slightly better than Nightwing, but since he's the same shoe size as me, his reviews are more informative.

Oh no doubt. They're the only two I take seriously, though I also watch Damnericka's videos to get a female opinion on shoes and such. 

KickGenius too. I saw one of his vid and was impressed right away. Dare I say he might be slightly better than Nightwing, but since he's the same shoe size as me, his reviews are more informative.
i prefer KickGenius for performance reviews over Nightwing... due to the fact he puts in actual footage of him running drills in the shoes... dont know how nightwing tests em so dont really care for his performance reviews

Last edited:
Don't think I've seen any of KickGenius's reviews, but I might have to check those out. Either way, I need something more to a review than just a random dude telling me straight up what I can see with my own eyes, whether it's comedy, performance info, or "chi chis" :lol:

Back
Top Bottom