OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I don't think it was a code. it was automatically applied when trying to check out. it ended yesterday tho.
Yea no code, it was automatically applied. Finally bought the Inlands. Been debating on them for a min now. Ended @11:59p last night

Foot Locker is killing me with these coming up and showing not available for purchase.

WTKs are awful - to each their own but absolutely horrible to me.

We are on the same boat brah
To me what kill them are:
Slimmy pattern on both shoes.. *yuck*
You'll end up with yellowing on one shoe
Left and right pair dont look belong to the same shoes

Simply poorly executed

Got my Purple Gradients today
glasses.gif

I won't lie...if the WTK's were available for retail I'd pick them up. But they won't be, just like the WTKD's and WTMVP's weren't. And they're not appealing enough to go after them from resellers. And they're certainly not worth what some people are paying for them. Availability and price make it even easier to just look the other way on these.

Mine Grey's are a month away. Probably the last interesting 8 news will be the Christmas 2.0, if there is one.

Forget the WTK's, mine greys...all I am looking forward to now, since we most likely aren't going to see any Lakers cw, are the purple TB's steve nash has been wearing, xmas 2.0 and some amnesty id's.  Then its on to saving up $$ for the 9's since I probably won't have a stable job next year and I want at least one pair of 9's.

The Spanish site updated. Yoth 8s are releasing on the 31st. If that is the same for the us should be some what easy because the bred 1s are releasing that day.

Back
Top Bottom