OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Solid TBs are now available to buy on NDC w/ a FSR.
They also say they feature zoom. I was skeptical but a nike rep said that they might and that he had no other info. he also said they could possibly have lunar and zoom but i could smell the bs

seeing the new lebron and kd's......kinda sucks we gotta wait till feb for the new kobes
its not like they have bought out any cw that blow your mind in the past few months.

Yeah, they don't have any idea what's going on. They are on sale now. I just ordered my pair

Last edited:
Coming out of Kobe 8 retirement to grab those black/white TB's. Anyone know when these will be available in-store? No way in hell I'm paying retail.

Coming out of Kobe 8 retirement to grab those black/white TB's. Anyone know when these will be available in-store? No way in hell I'm paying retail.

TBs aren't generally an in-store release.... historically at least.

okay now that they're live who's gonna buy them?
Just bought a pair for $119 using my 15% promo code! I've been looking for the black PP's but was never a huge fan of the pattern on the midsole and lining, these are much cleaner imo.

Last edited:
PP pack > TB pack
QUE? ...Those Midsoles on the PP's were an Eyesore. 

PP's were definitely the Red-Headed Step Children of the Kobe 8 Lineage.  
sick.gif

Last edited:
I don't trust nike rep. Based on the pricing, it seems the TB is just the regular lunarlon like any other regular 8. Otherwise I'm sure we'll see price hike on the TB if they have zoom. I personally prefer the black/grey PP. I might be the minority here.

I actually like both of them. That's why I have both. One I will play ball in the other, I will wear causally

I don't trust nike rep. Based on the pricing, it seems the TB is just the regular lunarlon like any other regular 8. Otherwise I'm sure we'll see price hike on the TB if they have zoom. I personally prefer the black/grey PP. I might be the minority here.
I like em both too, but I prefer the PPs too & glad I have em

Back
Top Bottom