OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

My WTK's from Kicks Crew came today.  Sz 11. For $750.  KC once again does legit business.  Guess a few of you were wrong as usual.

damn homie $750 for a pair of Kobes??? you must be well-off or i would say filthy rich,,,well its your $$$ spend it how you feel like it,,enjoy your kicks :smokin

problem?

:rofl:

repped my man.

I could care less what he sells them for but yeah I do think down the road he makes a nice profit on them

As for shoes being an investment I believe they are. You can make good money on DS shoes. I don't resell but if I had some investment money I'd def look into it because there is money to be made there.

idk... I sort of think this shoe thing is a fad and down the road people aren't going to be as pressed to have the new jordans or brons and def not kobes. with the way they're overflowing the market with CWs. and ID options getting better. no one is going to shell out 400 for MCs. or 300 for Xmas 8s. or 600+ for grinches.

Instagram likes aren't paying peoples shoe bills. and we all know that will ve a thing of the past soon

idk... I sort of think this shoe thing is a fad and down the road people aren't going to be as pressed to have the new jordans or brons and def not kobes. with the way they're overflowing the market with CWs. and ID options getting better. no one is going to shell out 400 for MCs. or 300 for Xmas 8s. or 600+ for grinches.

Instagram likes aren't paying peoples shoe bills. and we all know that will ve a thing of the past soon

Hard to say. There are a lot of young kids who are growing up on $200 - $250 dollar releases. Where they get the money who knows.
I'm thinking we got a few more years before things start to peak. Hopefully, at that point I'll have worn just about everything in my collection.
If I can still get some good money for my worn sneakers, so be it. If not, no regrets, at least I enjoyed wearing them.

Hard to say. There are a lot of young kids who are growing up on $200 - $250 dollar releases. Where they get the money who knows.
I'm thinking we got a few more years before things start to peak. Hopefully, at that point I'll have worn just about everything in my collection.
If I can still get some good money for my worn sneakers, so be it. If not, no regrets, at least I enjoyed wearing them.

I know right. in a few years a $250-$300 pair of kicks will be the norm

Sorry kinda hard to look for in this thread, but does anyone remember if gs sizes used lunarlon?

was peeping my DS pit vipers and noticed something that I didn't see before. has this happened to anyone else? on the other designs? it's like the color/dye missed that part of the EM.

was peeping my DS pit vipers and noticed something that I didn't see before. has this happened to anyone else? on the other designs? it's like the color/dye missed that part of the EM.

I got a spot like that on one pair of my mambacurials. Right on the check lol

Does the xdr sole make a difference on the style of the shoe? Reason why I ask is because I am considering buying a pair of mc's and they have the xdr soles

I don't mean to cross threads but I know some don't get over to the ID's section.

I tried searching but nothing came up in regards to what I'm trying to figure out so:

What protectant have you guys found to work the best with the 8s mesh? Such as the stuff sold at Finishline?

I hoop in mine so scuffs are inevitable, I am just trying to do as much as I can.

Back
Top Bottom