OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I got 3 made up already now in the last 20 mins.
me too.  ive made 3 really nice Kings colorway ID's. im going to end up ordering one of them for sure.  and i made a pair using the grey upper and some poison green that i really like.

Told you guys that I.D was going to have solid colors

Can't believe I'm reading this. Y'all really in here talking bout returning Pit Vipers to go and pay $40 more for an ID just because it has a solid upper. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

its about the great color combos you can come up with using the solid upper.   id rather send my PV back and use the money towards a ID that i would ultimately like better

Can't believe I'm reading this. Y'all really in here talking bout returning Pit Vipers to go and pay $40 more for an ID just because it has a solid upper. Different strokes for different folks I suppose.

Believe it, PV are blah in person, and we have been waiting a year for this option on ID. But you're right, to each his own.

Last edited:
its about the great color combos you can come up with using the solid upper.   id rather send my PV back and use the money towards a ID that i would ultimately like better

Don't blame u. Solid uppers looking great in the renderings.

Believe it, PV are blah in person, and we have been waiting a year for this option on ID. But you're right, to each his own.
Yup PV's aint hot in person imo also.Those are the only Kobes 8's I have ever returned and I literally sent them  back the next day.

Everybody has been waiting on these solid uppers.I bet Nike gon make a million this week l from these lol

I done made 6 lol.SMH Nike.

Last edited:
Good things come to those who have patient. :smokin

Now i can finally make an amnesty look alike pair. Or an all white pair :pimp:

Closes we will get to an amnesty. Can't get the lighter out sole.
I just tried to speckle the mid so it will be different from the outsole. still looked awesome, imo. also, we're just missing the yellow signature and yellow on that part near the laces. oh well. still good enough for me. how long does it usually take for nike ID shoes to arrive? gonna be my first time

I just tried to speckle the mid so it will be different from the outsole. still looked awesome, imo. also, we're just missing the yellow signature and yellow on that part near the laces. oh well. still good enough for me. how long does it usually take for nike ID shoes to arrive? gonna be my first time
Yeah true and the lacelets need to be yellow but nothing some yellow acrylic paint can't fix. Took my pair 3 weeks last time I did an id. Not sure how long it might be now I am sure lots of people will be doing an ID becasue of the drop of the solid upper.

Last edited:
I know it's been discussed before, but, what size down should I get for a female in kobes? If she's a 9.5/10 in womens, what size should I get her in mens?

Back
Top Bottom