OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

As nice as a white Kobe 8 looks, its a no go for me. The mesh would look so dingy so quickly it'd feel like a waste to me.

White bball shoes are definitely a no go for me. I'd be frustrated as hell the first time someone stepped on the. It would be in my head for the rest of the game.

tongue.gif
thats how desperate we are as far as getting the HOME CW for the 8s
laugh.gif
also its a Lakers CW and Lakers players actually wearing this CW makes it more marketable.  Def got me,  looks too clean to pass up.

Does anyone think those tb's are going 2 release like the pps did. Just showed up one day
4 on the same day and 1 a few weeks later? Probably. There's not even much time left before they'll have to start releasing the 9's. Then there's the possible Mine Grey's, The Breast Cancer Awareness pink ones, and then that second Christmas 8. 

http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/.

they just update the release date, there have another 'Christmas' Kobe 8 release at december, and the 'Year of the Horse' too. What a shame, when KD & Lebron already have a new shoes, but Kobe need to wear the 8 again at christmas ? 
Good looks kb24.  Five more 8s to come!  Mine greys are meh, and I fear the green glows could be that other pit viper we've seen. 

Super stoked about the 3 others though.  Christmas remix has to be dope & those dual 'Year of the Horse' 8s sound kind of phenomenal.

Have a gut feeling that Nike is about to close things out in style.

For those who only see the one 'Year of the Horse' 8, the other is at the very bottom under "Sin Confirmar Fecha" or unconfirmed date.

I... Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/VIVID BLUE 639654-400       
smokin.gif

II...Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/LT CRIMSON 639654-674      
nthat.gif

III..Nike Kobe   8            “CHRISTMAS” 639522-001                        
pimp.gif

Last edited:
not sure if this has been mentioned. bu footlocker australia just released there november release calendar and the end of the month is looking REAL GOOD.

Good looks kb24.  Five more 8s to come!  Mine greys are meh, and I fear the green glows could be that other pit viper we've seen. 
Super stoked about the 3 others though.  Christmas remix has to be dope & those dual 'Year of the Horse' 8s sound kind of phenomenal.

For those who only see the one 'Year of the Horse' 8, the other is at the very bottom under "Sin Confirmar Fecha" or unconfirmed date.

I... Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/VIVID BLUE 639654-400        :smokin
II...Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/LT CRIMSON 639654-674       :nthat:
III..Nike Kobe   8            “CHRISTMAS” 639522-001                         :pimp:  

What other pit vipers are you talking about?

I... Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/VIVID BLUE 639654-400        :smokin
II...Nike KOBE  8   SYSTEM YOTH/LT CRIMSON 639654-674       :nthat:
III..Nike Kobe   8            “CHRISTMAS” 639522-001                         :pimp:  

What other pit vipers are you talking about?

probably these:

Don't know if this has been posted but, in non WTK news, these are supposedly 555035-304.

Someone called these Green Glows waaaaaaaay back.

Back
Top Bottom