OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Won the lottery for the Kobe Xmas at my local HOH. When I got up to the register they had just sold out of the sz 13's which is my size. HOH does not guarantee a size, just a shoe.
Debated about grabbing another size - only size 11 and smaller left at this point. Decided to do the right thing and pass and leave these for the people who actually wear these sizes.
My belief is that if more people did this it would free up the sizes for the people who really want them and wear them.

You should have just bought them and hooked someone up cause chances are the next guy was a reseller and is going to try and hit someone over the head for them. Its mostly resellers buying up stock nowadays. Def cool you did it but it more than likely didnt go to a person who actually wanted them. :smh:

IMO, they should start selling these shoes with socks included. I mean the kobe 8 elite socks can never be used to match up with another shoe, so why not include them with the shoe? Am i just a dreamer? Ha!

I beasted n feasted (n even skeeted) on the month of deciembre...
And these kobes were the only shoes i didnt invest in n w the pix...
The remorse is kicking in to high l.a. Gear
Would a ds kb vii cheetah xmas for these trade be a good one? Or will the cheetahs be more sought after down the roads due to the
System gimmick?
Thots.com?

Xmas Cheetah's for Christmas 8's? Whoever would do that would be a dummy. These 8's kick those 7's out of the car while moving.

Won the lottery for the Kobe Xmas at my local HOH. When I got up to the register they had just sold out of the sz 13's which is my size. HOH does not guarantee a size, just a shoe.
Debated about grabbing another size - only size 11 and smaller left at this point. Decided to do the right thing and pass and leave these for the people who actually wear these sizes.
My belief is that if more people did this it would free up the sizes for the people who really want them and wear them.

I used to do the same. The game has changed, u shudv grabbed the size 11 and tried for a trade. If not, sell and purchase your size. Today is a different beast with these kids.

Xmas Cheetah's for Christmas 8's? Whoever would do that would be a dummy. These 8's kick those 7's out of the car while moving.

Agreed. You'd have to throw some cash in on top of that, which sounds crazy but the longer people wait to cop the Xmas 8's the more it will end up costing them. I may be wrong on this, but I think people are completely disregarding 7's now that these 8's have come out and feel so much better on feet.

Now I could see someone do a straight up trade of Cloaks for the Xmas 8's, that would be fair no?

Agreed. You'd have to throw some cash in on top of that, which sounds crazy but the longer people wait to cop the Xmas 8's the more it will end up costing them. I may be wrong on this, but I think people are completely disregarding 7's now that these 8's have come out and feel so much better on feet.
Now I could see someone do a straight up trade of Cloaks for the Xmas 8's, that would be fair no?

As of right now, Cloaks for Xmas 8's seems like a fair trade. Keep waiting and it won't be. I expect these 8's to go up even more later. My 2 cents.

Yeah basing if a shoe is wack or not off production numbers and if how many people are wearing them is how alot of people do it...I think theres a term for those people I cant think of it. Who cares what the shoe looks like right.

only saw 1 pair of the white Kobe Elite socks at Champs the other day. HOH was completely sold out too, I need those black/white's :nerd:

As of right now, Cloaks for Xmas 8's seems like a fair trade. Keep waiting and it won't be. I expect these 8's to go up even more later. My 2 cents.

Yeah the cloaks are a much better trade. The cheetah print was straight trash as well as that colorway, not my cup of tea. My two cents as well..

Last edited:
any info on a restock of the xmas Eastbay rep?

Eastbay hardly ever do restocks. If you're waiting by the computer everyday for that i suggest you look elsewhere. You might get lucky when a size pops up but they don't even have the image up so it's a done deal for now.

any info on a restock of the xmas Eastbay rep?
Eastbay hardly ever do restocks. If you're waiting by the computer everyday for that i suggest you look elsewhere. You might get lucky when a size pops up but they don't even have the image up so it's a done deal for now.
We do not have any information on a restock at this time. We will post an update if there is any information received.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Cloaks for christmas 8s is way too lopsided. The cloaks released nationwide 3 times. 3 times...

True, but if ur talking value at THIS TIME it is a fair trade. Like I said though, I expect these 8's to go up. I personally wouldn't want Cloak's over these. These 8's are a whole new and better animal. My favorite Kobe shoe already.

Last edited:
IMO, they should start selling these shoes with socks included. I mean the kobe 8 elite socks can never be used to match up with another shoe, so why not include them with the shoe? Am i just a dreamer? Ha!
Very true, that is kind of weird, you would think it had to do with $$$ but if that was the case they could just up the price. So it is something that should be brought to Nikes attention.

Getting a restock from Eastbay is like catching lightening and a unicorn in a bottle.

Still need chaos...

But some of y'all are living in a fantasy land lol. Letting y'all's personal opinion cloud judgement. Cloaks for Xmas 8s would be a dumb trade for whoever is getting the cloaks. Xmas 7s(cheetahs) for Xmas 8s would be pretty even. Cheetahs DS might be worth a lil bit more now. Cloaks sitting at 200-220 where I'm at. You can't find DS cheetahs that cheap.

Anyways I'd rate grinches>cheetahs>Christmas lights = or > Chaos

Very true, that is kind of weird, you would think it had to do with $$$ but if that was the case they could just up the price. So it is something that should be brought to Nikes attention.

hell no i'm glad they are selling the socks separate and keeping the price $140. Did ya'll not read the post that the sock caused slipping with the insoles? If it's not working with conjunction with each other then it's another gimmick. For $16, i ain't getting it to complete the look. Your money though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom