OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

They sent me a card last time I used it on milk snakes and it expires at the end of this month. Plan to call to check up on my rewards to use on inland taipan or whatever the royals are called + military.

KC shipped my fireworks/sparks last night! Can't wait to get em in

Quick question, were the year of the dragon Kobe 7s sold in the US?

anyone know if you can return shoes to footlocker without receipt? paid by credit card

got the gray and red PPs but i wanna return the gray ones

anyone know if you can return shoes to footlocker without receipt? paid by credit card

got the gray and red PPs but i wanna return the gray ones
I've done it but they would only give me store credit that I had to use that same day, right then and there. FTA will let you return without a receipt but again, only for store credit, but you can use it whenever you want. But yeah, it may depend on your store but my local FL will do exchange for store credit, that day only without a receipt.

Last edited:
^^^ what he said... I didn't see the part that he wanted a straight up return. thought he wanted a return for an exchange.... partial reading at its finest :lol:

These are my 3 Kobe 8s for now. I have all the cws I NEED but still lots I want.

I've done it but they would only give me store credit that I had to use that same day, right then and there. FTA will let you return without a receipt but again, only for store credit, but you can use it whenever you want. But yeah, it may depend on your store but my local FL will do exchange for store credit, that day only without a receipt.

dang thats no good.....well i guess im keeping them!

Went HAM at the mall today, bought the Orange/grey PPs, the Tony Tiger, ASG and graffiti socks. Also found a Lebron Witness shirt with the Mambacurial colors.
Not sure if you're talking about shoes or socks when you mention tony the tiger and asg.

If socks, please share pics of ASG socks! (or at least accurate color descriptions of the shozoku, arch and rest of sock)  Didn't think they had ASG socks.  I have a feeling you might have just picked up VB socks (grey sock with orange shozoku and teal arch).  Unless you're talking about the crappy Vault ones that are just printed?

If shoes, please share who still has ASGs!

I went to FTL today and ordered the royal blue PP and was able to use the birthday coupon and a military discount. My total came out to 102. Not 2 bad

I found a MC colored shirt from FTL/Champs/FA that says basketball never stops. I put it up on this forum a few days ago, but I can put it up again

^^^ Stoooooop... I know you are excited about the tee but we don't need it posted over and over.

Back
Top Bottom