OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Anybody seen this Kobe knit hoodie in outlets? Eastbay never reduced the price so I didn't buy them.
.vpb521068-010.png
What size you need? I'll check for you at the SL Nike Clearance store, I'm from the bay. Hit me up at [email protected] I was able to get a ton of Kobe NSW stuff from there. FYI, They run big to.

Yeah, I'm a big fan of both the Camos and Fades, but end of the day it kind of comes down to red vs purple. Luckily I don't have to make that pick lol

How anyone can choose to keep red camo over purple fades is beyond me...
mean.gif
or why they would sell either when they have it already! i would say keep both and tell the PPs, the grafittis, and the tony the tigers to go f* themselves!

Bite the SPARKS and ordered from Kicks-Crew for them.

I doubt they'll release in the U.S., but they'll be hard to get like the MC's IMO if they did release them...

DIDI INSTORE LOCACTE FOR MILKNAKES HAD IT DELIVERED TO FOOTLOCKER WHERE I DID THE INSTORE LOCATE LIKE A DUMMY INTSEAD OF MY HOUSE

USPS SAID THEY DELIVERED TO FOOTLOCKER WENT TO FOOTLOCKER TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS NOT THERE :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

KC sent me an email saying they need to verify my account but they already took money out my account... we'll see how this goes...

DIDI INSTORE LOCACTE FOR MILKNAKES HAD IT DELIVERED TO FOOTLOCKER WHERE I DID THE INSTORE LOCATE LIKE A DUMMY INTSEAD OF MY HOUSE

USPS SAID THEY DELIVERED TO FOOTLOCKER WENT TO FOOTLOCKER TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS NOT THERE :smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

Someone should have signed for it from Footlocker

Call customer service and try to get the shoes shipped to you this time and a coupon or gift card.

Definitely not in the SL store, they do have some bright yellow one though.
Depends, I got a ton of Kobe NSW stuff from them that weren't bright and random new releases, example found the Kobe Windrunner Chapter Two in White and Green for $50, Kobe Mamba Six Hoodie and Crew in Purple and Black each $20-30, Kobe 8 Sheath Lightweight Destroyer $50, Kobe N98 Jacket $25. I'll get some pictures up with some Kobe 8's to keep it related :smile:

USPS SAID THEY DELIVERED TO FOOTLOCKER WENT TO FOOTLOCKER TODAY AND THEY SAID IT WAS NOT THERE
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
CRAZY.
When are yours coming in? Man, you got them for a better price too!

Someone should have signed for it from Footlocker

IT WAS USPS NOT UPS
IF IT AINT THERE TOMMOROW IM GOING TO JUST GET IT RESENT TO MY ADDRESS THE BAD THING ABOUT IT FOOTLOCKER CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID THAT I WOULD HAVE TO STOCK LOCATE FROM THE STORE AGAIN THEN HAVE IT SENT TO MY ADDRESS :smh::smh::smh:

I GOOGLED THAT SOMETIMES USPS WILL SAY DELIVERED BUT IT MEANS IT JUST AT THE POST OFFICE AND HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED YET SMH

KC sent me an email saying they need to verify my account but they already took money out my account... we'll see how this goes...

Verify it as soon as possible. I had to go through that initially and my size that was already paid for "sold out". Hopefully you get yours without a hitch.

IT WAS USPS NOT UPS
IF IT AINT THERE TOMMOROW IM GOING TO JUST GET IT RESENT TO MY ADDRESS THE BAD THING ABOUT IT FOOTLOCKER CUSTOMER SERVICE SAID THAT I WOULD HAVE TO STOCK LOCATE FROM THE STORE AGAIN THEN HAVE IT SENT TO MY ADDRESS
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

I GOOGLED THAT SOMETIMES USPS WILL SAY DELIVERED BUT IT MEANS IT JUST AT THE POST OFFICE AND HAS NOT BEEN DELIVERED YET SMH
but the bottomline is you paid for it right? regardless of where it is sent, you already purchased these right? if your usps tracking said it delivered then there shouldnt be any excuse for it NOT being there? maybe call a stock associate or the manager instead of a frontline rep?

Verify it as soon as possible. I had to go through that initially and my size that was already paid for "sold out". Hopefully you get yours without a hitch.
i did it as soon as i got the email. its been since sunday night and i havent heard from them, thanks though

I ordered Friday evening EST. Uploaded my ID/CC info on Saturday. Account was verified on Monday. Order status is currently "processing". And there are no more sz10s on the KC. I'm hoping it's because I bought the last pair.

Fingers crossed. 

Back
Top Bottom