OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

graffitis make 16 pairs for me.

how about this...of all the released pairs of the Kobe 8, you can only keep ONE colorway. Which one?

If my hand was forced...I guess I'd have to say Superhero Elites. I'm a sucker for green. The carbon fiber and insoles don't hurt either.

Great question wow that's hard, I'd have to say Xmas, so unique and it reminds me of the church stained glass.

If I had to choose a more universal pair I'd go with fades or blue glows I wear them the most

how about this...of all the released pairs of the Kobe 8, you can only keep ONE colorway. Which one?

If my hand was forced...I guess I'd have to say Superhero Elites. I'm a sucker for green. The carbon fiber and insoles don't hurt either.

Xmas's hands down for me, love the mosaic tile pattern, feeling remorse for selling my pair but to me those would be one of my grails. Defiantly getting a pair soon.

Last edited:

Fades, EZ.

Christmas and Blue Glows were right up there for me too...still have to go with the superheros.

I have all of them uo to date
smile.gif
))))))
I will too after getting my hands on the graffiti, mango PP, and sparks hopefully! 

Only one pair huh? Call me crazy but those pit vipers that purple is crazy and the pattern. I love them already

Lol im trying to unblur that ship too address, man im so jealous and your my size to that collection seems crazy

Lol im trying to unblur that ship too address, man im so jealous and your my size to that collection seems crazy
they r all DS pairs . can u believe that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i m collecting jordans 1's to present. just in white and black colors. 

and you can say i own the GS colors too. such as the pink ones and the and blue and orange. but my GF wears all those

I know this won't be the popular answer, but for me, its the Venice Beaches. I love super colorful shoes and the Venice Beaches are just that. If I had the Fireworks, it'd be ridiculously hard for me to choose between the two.

they r all DS pairs . can u believe that?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i m collecting jordans 1's to present. just in white and black colors. 

Deadstock now thats borderline unbelievable you gotta wear some of them thy are looking to beautiful

Well congrats on a awesome collection man

Back
Top Bottom