OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

On my way to grab an extra pair. Good info
Damn a extra pair some ppl dont even have 1 
roll.gif
 wish i lived near that location one of those sizes coulda definitely help me out in gettin my pair!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm excited my christmas lights from eastbay will be here monday and my pair from ndc will be here later during the week. Had to double up on these.

The KDs were more limited than the Kobes and lebrons from what I heard/was told.

all i know is that all the stores that carried the xmas pack only had the kds and lebrons. no kobes touched down here. all the hoh's that i spoke to says that the didnt get as much of the kobes!

this thread has blown up :wow:
I rather have without the sticker, rubs off after a few wears anyway

it's gotta be motivational for the youngsters. adult should already have that mentality. either way, its a cool addition to the shoe but not that serious. i usually put a piece of clear packing tape over the insole logo or whatever it is. this way, it wont wear off like they usually do.

kobes are def the most limited shoe in my area. brons n kd's are everywhere...

Yessiirr! :wow: I got 2 pair of Kobe 8 Christmas, 2 pair of KD 5 Christmas under retail and the Kobe 7 Elite (yes I am still on the 7s, just need the regular olympic and I'm done, and yes it is a great shoe) for $75. :nthat: Yes, I bought them from the store, but no I do not work for a store and no I did not get an employee's discount. Pics to come soon. Wanted to get the Jordan 11 playoff/championship, but oh well missed those, but pretty sure I will get them down the line, already had this shoe twice in my life, so we'll see. As for which were the most limited. Kobe, then the KD, and last the Lebron.

Last edited:
Yessiirr!
eek.gif
I got 2 pair of Kobe 8 Christmas, 2 pair of KD 5 Christmas under retail and the Kobe 7 Elite (yes I am still on the 7s, and yes it is a great shoe) for $75.
nthat.gif
Yes, I bought them from the store, but no I do not work for a store and no I did not get an employee's discount. Pics to come soon. Wanted to get the Jordan 11 playoff/championship, but oh well missed those, but pretty sure I will get them down the line, already had this shoe twice in my life, so we'll see. As for which were the most limited. Kobe, then the KD, and last the Lebron.
Some1 give this dude a cookie!!!!!!
roll.gif

Yessiirr! :wow: I got 2 pair of Kobe 8 Christmas, 2 pair of KD 5 Christmas under retail and the Kobe 7 Elite (yes I am still on the 7s, just need the regular olympic and I'm done, and yes it is a great shoe) for $75. :nthat: Yes, I bought them from the store, but no I do not work for a store and no I did not get an employee's discount. Pics to come soon. Wanted to get the Jordan 11 playoff/championship, but oh well missed those, but pretty sure I will get them down the line, already had this shoe twice in my life, so we'll see. As for which were the most limited. Kobe, then the KD, and last the Lebron.

Want a biscuit? Go sit down somewhere...
LL

Some1 give this dude a cookie!!!!!!
roll.gif

I'll take 2 thanks. :lol: What, one can't be happy about getting kicks for less then retail, especially after seeing many of y'all with 10 plus pair of many other kicks. Come on now man, no need for all of that. I missed out on the white cement 4's (3 times), the 11's and the stealth foams, but you don't see me trippin off people. Bottom line we win some, we lose some.

Livestock CS is open so give them a shout if you're still in limbo on your order, they can look it up and give you a status in a few seconds. Thumbs up to their web order support staff!

If you can get through UBIQ in Philadelphia is taking phone orders. This from their twitter -

This year Christmas came on a Friday. Kobe 8 System 'Christmas' available in-store at UBIQ Walnut, accepting phone orders at (215) 988-0194.

Back
Top Bottom