OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I also hear we're getting those awful short sleeve jerseys Golden State wore last year :smh: SMH at Adidas

Seeing those lace swaps on the VBs is going to make me find some new laces for mine. Makes them look like a totally different shoe.

Seeing those lace swaps on the VBs is going to make me find some new laces for mine. Makes them look like a totally different shoe.
Use it as an excuse to hunt down a pair of ASGs 
wink.gif

Just curious... what was the 2nd game Kobe wore the amnesties? 

He wore them when he passed wilt chamberlain for fourth all time on the scoring list. So I can see if they did release they would have a name to tie in with that. That is way more important then him saying "amensty that" to them beating the mavericks. He also had on his twitter calling them the game shoes which makes me think they will be limited to him only. That's a milestone being passed. I just don't see them being released unless a qs. No one has heard a whisper about them being mass produced at all.

I hear everybody saying this is their favorite and best shoe of the year , for me personally, honestly, the kobe 8s are my favorite shoe of all time and its gonna take something super super special for nike to top it for me forever. From casual and performance perspectives, these are all time favorite for me no question or debate in my mind. Gotta cherish the rest of the year of the 8 for it'll be gone forever after this. But I got plenty of stock to last me a damn lifetime with 15 joints.
that's what i said. too damn comfortable! too damn appealing!

even if kobe doesnt perform well and/or retires soon after, or if his 9s turn out to be garbage, i know i still have my 8s, i only ball in these too and i have a good rotation,

T
that upper is fire, just don't like the light blue.
totally agree witchu homie. Wish the light blue/green whatever color that ISH is was white or black or something else besides that. Doesn't really mesh well in my eyes. I have a feeling these will sell out, I can see a lot of people diggin these joants. Maybe they'll grow on me just like every other damn 8 I didn't like at first sight but wish it was different color besides that blue/green. Gunmetal black or grey or white would've been sick wit it.

Just curious... what was the 2nd game Kobe wore the amnesties? 

He wore them when he passed wilt chamberlain for fourth all time on the scoring list. So I can see if they did release they would have a name to tie in with that. That is way more important then him saying "amensty that" to them beating the mavericks. He also had on his twitter calling them the game shoes which makes me think they will be limited to him only. That's a milestone being passed. I just don't see them being released unless a qs. No one has heard a whisper about them being mass produced at all.
Totally forgot he wore them to pass Wilt. I think it was against the Kings if I remember correctly. Wouldn't even mind them being QS as long as they drop.

I respect your opinion so please don't take it as me throwing shots but are the 8s your First Kobe??
Hahaha no offense takin homie. Nah the 4's were my first. Only bought 2 pairs of 4s. Bought multiples of 5's, 6's, and a couple 7's. BUT I do only buy Kobe's for the most part besides a few dunks, fuses, and a few kd's. don't mess with jb's or lebrons. Tried em on before but don't like high tops and the bulky look. Kobe's just fit my style perfectly, especially the 8's. but 8's are my favorite kobe and my favorite kicks ever. Period. But me saying 8s are my favorite ever, why does that make u assume I've never owned any other model? I dont think a previous model is hands down so obviously better looks wise or performance wise. Looks wise, comfort, and ballin I like em over anything. Which means I like them over any other previous shoe I've owned which includes older kobe models and everything else.

I respect your opinion so please don't take it as me throwing shots but are the 8s your First Kobe??
But everyone's got different tastes looks wise and needs performance wise. For my preference and style and needs, 8's are easily on top of my sneaker history list.

Damn 8s yo. Don't know if I should cop vbs for 185 or black grey pp's for 145. have been tryna make up my mind for a week now. vbs have grown on me but are crazy super loud. Black grey pp's I can wear with anything but feel like ill regret not gettin the more limited vbs later. Love how both look but two opposite styles of color.

All I wanted was the homes and Inlines smmfh, anyways thank you Adidas for the Free Springblades which led to these Free Elites :D

Last edited:
Hahaha no offense takin homie. Nah the 4's were my first. Only bought 2 pairs of 4s. Bought multiples of 5's, 6's, and a couple 7's. BUT I do only buy Kobe's for the most part besides a few dunks, fuses, and a few kd's. don't mess with jb's or lebrons. Tried em on before but don't like high tops and the bulky look. Kobe's just fit my style perfectly, especially the 8's. but 8's are my favorite kobe and my favorite kicks ever. Period. But me saying 8s are my favorite ever, why does that make u assume I've never owned any other model? I dont think a previous model is hands down so obviously better looks wise or performance wise. Looks wise, comfort, and ballin I like em over anything. Which means I like them over any other previous shoe I've owned which includes older kobe models and everything else.

Understood my man.

It's just the first time I've heard a more seasoned Kobehead put the 8 at the top of the totem pole. I was just curious at the end of the day. That's all.

Back
Top Bottom