OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Interesting that each restock has been around 7 PM EST.
May I ask how exactly one goes about checking restocks?  Does Nike tweet out the restock and what is restocking when it does, or do you just check the website and it posts on there?  I'm really new to the online ordering stuff so any help would be much appreciated.

May I ask how exactly one goes about checking restocks?  Does Nike tweet out the restock and what is restocking when it does, or do you just check the website and it posts on there?  I'm really new to the online ordering stuff so any help would be much appreciated.
Nike sends a tweet that says something like "All of the summer's blah blah blah are back for a limited time" then a link.

http://sneakerbardetroit.com/2013/08/nike-kobe-8-firecracker-detailed-images/

Nike Kobe 8 System
Laser Orange/CNNBR-SFTY ORNG
555035-800

Disagree with that video, but it's whatever.

So I know this is the Kobe thread but out of the three 2012 signatures, which do you think had the best variety in color ways. I think the Kobe's were probably the worst but probably had the best potential.

Disagree with that video, but it's whatever.

So I know this is the Kobe thread but out of the three 2012 signatures, which do you think had the best variety in color ways. I think the Kobe's were probably the worst but probably had the best potential.
It's all opinion, but I completely disagree with you. The KDs were by far the worst to me, and I didn't pick up a single pair of Vs. The Lebron Xs were a bit better (have 2 pairs) but a let down for me compared to the 9s, which I loved, and I feel like the Xs' potential was completely unfulfilled in terms of the colorways they put out. Granted, some people may have been a bit turned off by the patterned uppers on the Kobes and wanted more solid uppers, but I feel like they gave enough variety where there was something for everyone. Worse comes to worse you could also just ID something with the Blue Blitz style of upper that's mostly solid except for that one streak.

Last edited:
Themed colorways (xmas, BHM, ASG, easter, and MCs) are better in the Kobes. LeBron EXTs are better than Kobe/KD. Only my opinion of course.

Saw graffitis in person Easy pass looks badly put together to me th good thing is that that lining lime green isnt as bright as ive seen in pics

Those black and cool grey PP's however are real nice BUT they dont feel like a Kobe 8

LOL at those clownin on the tigers tho and the sole print...that sole print isnt tiger stripes but snake scales
pimp.gif
)

a restock of xmas would be epic LOl and hilarious and untrue at the same time

a restock of blitz blues and red snakes would be just hilarious

^ Why? Is there a restock rumor going around?
supposedly lol .. someone mentioned it in another thread as well ... but the thing is NDCs restocks havent happened on a monday lol

its been wednesdays for the most part and 1 thursday (there was that 1 on a saturday but those pairs just showed up)

Back
Top Bottom