OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

way better

x0qhvs.jpg

^ Yup, those tiger stripes ruin the shoe.

Favorites are Easters, Mambacurials, and Sulfurs.

Red suedes as honorable mention.

Contrary to popular belief I don't really like the BHMs and until now I didn't really like the Christmas'.

Venice Beaches get too much slander, they're a dope cw imo.

Last edited:
So I was thinking aside from the red, grey, green, & blue TBs will we really see 9 other colorways drop?

Just seems like a lot of releases with time running out.  1. Graffitis are at the plate with the Tigers (2) on deck.  Then it's: 

3. Inlines

4. Homes

5. Fireworks

6. Amnesties

7. Green Glows

8. Purple Dynasties

9. Halloween Specials

Really hope they all release.

I'd definitely get my paws on 5/6 of those.

Last edited:
Anyone know if you can stack gift cards on Nike ID? Like if I have one with 100, one with 20 etc. Can I use them all in the same transaction?

So I was thinking aside from the red, grey, green, & blue TBs will we really see 9 other colorways drop?
Just seems like a lot of releases with time running out.  1. Graffitis are at the plate with the Tigers (2) on deck.  Then it's: 

3. Inlines
4. Homes
5. Fireworks
6. Amnesties
7. Green Glows
8. Purple Dynasties
9. Halloween Specials

3,4 and 6 you can keep the rest..

3. Inlines

4. Homes

5. Fireworks

6. Amnesties

7. Green Glows

8. Purple Dynasties

9. Halloween Specials

draft day/ chlorine blue on October 20?

^ Yup, those tiger stripes ruin the shoe.

Favorites are Easters, Mambacurials, and Sulfurs.

Red suedes as honorable mention.

Contrary to popular belief I don't really like the BHMs and until now I didn't really like the Christmas'.

Venice Beaches get too much slander, they're a dope cw imo.
LOl I think the tiger stripes will help if the shoe gets dirty in the fall weather:smile:

but thats my thinkin now

Right now if those double purple injury shoes come out its those and then the tiger joints for me

then?

KOBE 9 TIME
He ruptured his achilles in the Home Elites.  The dub dub purp soles are on the Inlines. 

“The surgical procedure was different ... and because of that the recovery has been different,” Bryant said. “The normal timetable for recovery from an Achilles, we’ve shattered that. Three-and-a-half months I can already walk just fine, I’m lifting weights with the Achilles just fine and that’s different."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom