OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

based on the colorway from the FTL list that  s dubl posted, it should be these right? if its an easy release, ill probably try to scoop pair

based on the colorway from the FTL list that  s dubl posted, it should be these right? if its an easy release, ill probably try to scoop pair

Maybe

Would rather get the elites than these though.

I wouldn't mind getting the green or blue.

Last edited:
Agreed.  I want solid uppers, and those really hit a spot for me.
this. 

Remaining kobe's I still need: blk PP's, Elite's, Superhero's (need that forefoot/heel zoom!!), Sparks. Once solid upper's release on ID then it's a space-jam theme, done deal!

Gah, thats still $1000 I need to spend. Ridiculous lol

Pictures don't do the Blue Blitz any justice, that orange in person is bright
[COLOR=#red]
Man this.

I bought my Milk Snakes and saw they had a pair of Blue Blitz's in my size. Picked those up as well and have worn them 3 times already. I really love the CW.[/COLOR]

I purchased some mambacurials and turns out the guy didn't double box...I don't know how to feel right now. :smh: He shipped usps..

You plan to rock or stock? If you gunna rock em dont worry about the box. How much did u pay ^^^

You plan to rock or stock? If you gunna rock em dont worry about the box. How much did u pay ^^^
$230 I plan to rock but I like my boxes neatly stacked I just hope they take care of the package... Please please :frown:

Hopefully people will be preoccupied with that "ultra limited" Lebron pack this weekend and these will be an easy grab.

Dang I want those black/white PPs, now I have to convince wifey to let me get one more pair of 8's. Eight pairs of 8's sounds right haha.

Wow, usually you guys assault anyone who posts I.D.'s in here. At least keep it consistent.

I don't mind a couple clean pics of a finished id in here occasionally. It's the screenshot mockup that really don't belong here.

Footlocker responded and told me that they are adding the Kobe's for this weekend to the launch locator tomorrow.

Told y'all those Team Based/PP's were releasing 8/10 ...

I got my info from 23 Penny about a week ago.
you were right, I thought it was BS, I can man up and admit when I am wrong, I was totally wrong, my bad man. Now I am patiently waiting to find out if these are online or in story only

The black/white ones are coo. The other ones are wack. Seriously, Nike is trolling with the Blue Blitz, Red Boas, Red Snakes, Royal Blue or whatever and these lifestyles.

Why can't they have a Meterology or Lebron X low Championship design or a stupid Laker color? The Sparks are nice.

The black/white ones are coo. The other ones are wack. Seriously, Nike is trolling with the Blue Blitz, Red Boas, Red Snakes, Royal Blue or whatever and these lifestyles.

Why can't they have a Meterology or Lebron X low Championship design or a stupid Laker color? The Sparks are nice.
Maybe because these are kobes and not lebrons or kd's....

230$ aint bad id rather have. A nice box too. I dont blame you
We'll see when it comes in Wednesday, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst.. I'll probably swap boxes with my extra pair of ASG or Fades :lol:

Back
Top Bottom