OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Wore my kb8's for the first time. Wore some ankle socks and the tongue is killin me!! It rubs to the skin in a very uncomfortable way! Is it coz its new or i just cant wear ankle socks with these? Any help would be appreciated

the tongue isn't a problem with me, try some higher socks.

Welp got my Milk Snakes (sz13). Played one game of basketball today (indoor) and the carbon fiber plate on both shoes cracked in multiple places down the side.. I only weigh 175lbs. Is this normal or is it a defective pair of shoes? Figure $150 bones they should last a little longer!
wink.gif
defective feet 
wink.gif

Here is mine for now.  Have an ID on order but they wont be here for a while so i figured id take a pic.  u might ask, where are my XMAS or ASGs or MCs? well to be honest, i dont like any of them.  the Xmas are alright, but no way in hell im paying reseller price for them
Sick collection man, props!

I love everything with total crimson on them... i think it makes the Xmas the shoe it is. 

Top 5 (in no particular order):

- Xmas

- Milk Snakes

- Superheroes

- BHM's

- Pythons

Wore my kb8's for the first time. Wore some ankle socks and the tongue is killin me!! It rubs to the skin in a very uncomfortable way! Is it coz its new or i just cant wear ankle socks with these? Any help would be appreciated

personally, i don't lace through the last hole and i tie them loosely. no problems with the tongue for me.

Finally got a pair of Xmas. What do you guys think about the lace swap?

And I refuse to apologize for the iPhone pic

Congrats man. I'm thinking of switching back to the original laces instead of the black I had on them next time I pull them out.

Thank you for not apologizing for crappy pic quality lol

Easters again today.

I was wearing these kind of socks. See how the upper edge of the tongue rubs off the skin. Thats my issue with them. Is there anyone else having the same issues. I know that wearing higher socks will be the solution but i wear these kind of socks casually.

I was wearing these kind of socks. See how the upper edge of the tongue rubs off the skin. Thats my issue with them. Is there anyone else having the same issues. I know that wearing higher socks will be the solution but i wear these kind of socks casually.

I feel it but it doesn't really bother worn casual or hooping

Don't loop them through the last two holes and then tie them. Pop the tongue almost like a cobra's hood. Then the tongue won't rub against the skin.

just read an article on steve nash and his love for soccer.

nike should've made the mambacurial in different PE laker colors  for steve nash to rock thru out the year

on top of that, Nike shoulda added an mambacurial id option too

I had that problem at first, then I played basketball in them and did workouts in them and eventually, the sweat and heat from my legs and feet softened up the tongue.

Now I can barely tell it's there.

I get the same thing on my right foot only. Gotta wear quarter socks when I ball in them.

Here is mine for now.  Have an ID on order but they wont be here for a while so i figured id take a pic.  u might ask, where are my XMAS or ASGs or MCs? well to be honest, i dont like any of them.  the Xmas are alright, but no way in hell im paying reseller price for them

Pythons :smokin They are not only one of my favorites Kobe 8's, but one of my favorite shoes over the course of the last twelve months. I found another pair for a good price about two weeks ago and I'm still geeked. :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom