OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

With all these red shoes, I'd almost think Kobe plays for the bulls :smh:
:smh:
And if not mistaken, someone posted the color description for a upcoming purple colorway. Didn't seem like it could be a Laker colorway.

Last edited:
I wear all mine casually.
I've only balled up in my Sulfurs and Volts once each.

1. Gradients
2. Mambacurials
3. Sulfurs
4. Superheroes (flame suit on)
5. Black Elites

Quote:
Fades today for me with a purple shirt. Damn, I've realized I'm now Barney :smile:
Quote:
wore mine today
Quote:
Cubicle wear at work lol
Quote:
I guess it's purple gradient day

hell yeah

PGs today

...and yesterday
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

if the light purple lining was transparent... it will be super
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Finally we get Milk Snakes pics almost 10 days away. ROBOCOP

And I hope the Laker CW with purple bottom either amnesty, or the silverish joint come out...keep the yellow sole.

I only wear casually. My current rotation: xmas, bhm, blue camo, and purple fades.

I need to break out one more pair so that I don't have to wear more than twice a week. Just undecided which colorway to bring out.
I don't know how anyone could only wear Kobe's. I love the shoe too. And have different cw. But daily? Too much. Gotta mix it with different feeling shoes.
I have a pair of Kobe 7s that I wear when it rains. You know the saying, "Without disappointment, you can't appreciate victory"? Well I know the statement all too well every time I put those 7s on.

But seriously, recommend me another shoe that's in the same comfort range as the Kobe 8s.

For those who actually wear their Kobe's, what sport/activity do you wear them for?

My Rotation
MC's = Cardio / running
Blitz Blue's = Outdoor BBall
Purple Fades = Indoor BBall

Sulfurs, Red YOTS, Easters = Still boxed

Indoor ball: All Kobe 8's and 6's, 2011 Hyperdunk Elites
Outdoor Ball: CP3.VI, Kobe IV, 2012 Hyperdunks
Gym: Flex Runs, Frees
Casual: Barefoot (can't afford any other shoes after these Kobe 8's)

I don't get these new random cw dropping all the time and the ones he actually wore we don't see.

Milk red? are ok. Don't like the white sole.

Back
Top Bottom