OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

its disgusting how long we have to wait for freakin pics of this shoe. SMH x100 im literally upset, kinda sad :x

I love the VII and I'm looking forward the the VIII, but yall are really THIRSTING in here...

I love the VII and I'm looking forward the the VIII, but yall are really THIRSTING in here...

People are just ready. The new LeBrons are out, the new KDs have pictures out, D Rose dropped a new shoe, I mean Ewings re-released...LOL

Just hit us with a picture or two. Wet the whistle.

we are thirsting because all other sig models have been shown to the world for the last few months now....

plus the VII suck so we need to look forward to something new.

There was a picture of Kobe wearing the V's during the playoffs in a practice where he was talking to Phil if I remember right. During that time he had already been wearing the VI's for months.

So him wearing the VI's instead of the VII's probably means nothing.

haha, even Kobe didn't like the VIIs, practicing in the VIs....

the 6's are so much more comfier and better performance wise compared to the 7. I'm just waiting to see pics of them 8s!

8s??????

I like em

8s??????
I like em

Well, well, well...
If this is the 8, I am def feeling the shape. The tongue under the laces looks thick enough to keep the laces off the top of the foot. We need some better pics of that engineered mesh.

Also, what's with people who have access to these kicks early, but can't take better pics/multiple pics. If you are gonna leak the shoe, leak the shoe right.:smh:

I think so. Not sure if i like the toe box right now. Color blocking looks to be better this time but time will tell. Will need to see pics without instagram filters and better colorways.

the front toe is disgusting, dont like the transparency either.

i hope thats a GS

They look awful compared to the other pics, that toe box looks disgusting. Those cant be the Viii's, they have to be venomenoms or dream seasons.

hope those aren't the viii's or that they look better than how they are in that pic. they look more like a "venomenon" model in that pic.

Last edited:
I really hope those aren't the Kobe 8s on that IG pic.
@armorig I was thinking the same thing.

Last edited:
Those dont even look like a Basketball shoe, they look more like a Trainer. Most likely not the 8's (at least I hope not). This would be an easy pass if the 8's.

if those are the 8s, i hope theyre at least performance beasts. that same look is really getting boring. definitely not ugly, but nothing exciting at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom