OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Should've done the Graffitis in a Lakers cw. I've been meaning to buy the MVP ZKIVs. *paging big nog to do some PS with the Graffiti :nerd:*

Finally landed a pair of Kobe 8 Christmas. Paid $240 what you guys think? I hate paying resellers but I really wanted these.

Finally landed a pair of Kobe 8 Christmas. Paid $240 what you guys think? I hate paying resellers but I really wanted these.

That's about the going rate now...

But as long as YOU feel comfortable paying it, that's all that matters.

most of the prices i seen online were 300-315 so i figured i got a descent deal.

Wow.. A local collegiate player got these from nike Philippines. Unlike US NCAA, amateur players here can be sponsored and endorse brands. Lucky guy. From IG. Credits go to the orig uploader

both look nicee...whos the original uploader and how do we give them credit?

Yea I think ima get the graffiti since I didn't get volts. I don't believe I'm still buyin 8's[emoji]128563[/emoji].... but love em and never really liked older Kobe's models cuz I thought that plastic lookin material and bump print was tacky lol

I just paid like 250 for my Xmas, I had like 24 bucks in Ebay bucks so that helped out pay for my shipping and dropped the price a little. Honestly I am looking for another pair too

I like those is they are the graffiti. Damn! Two more pairs to buy. Those graffiti look like the sole is XDR maybe? That would be nice to have a pair to hoop outside in.

Why does eastbay never have any size 13s available!?
mad.gif

Collegiate basketball season just started plus we're hosting the FIBA Asia on August so nike's going all out with marketing and stuff

Wow.. A local collegiate player got these from nike Philippines. Unlike US NCAA, amateur players here can be sponsored and endorse brands. Lucky guy. From IG. Credits go to the orig uploader
I NEED the pair on the left. Woah. Are those going to be the Graffitis?

I like the graffiti pair, love lime green so it's probably because of the colorway more than the pattern

Back
Top Bottom