OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

After reading the article on Sole Movement here, I think they're exclusive to that store in the Philippines, not the Philippines in general. I think they'll release in the US.

There is nothing exclusive in the philippines boi,theres more fakes there floating around than in china.

No way will those be exclusive just to the Philippines. First they're TB colorways, and second why Philippines of all the places you could release an exclusive?

No way will those be exclusive just to the Philippines. First they're TB colorways, and second why Philippines of all the places you could release an exclusive?
agree no significance whatsoever
laugh.gif

Got my BHM ordered from Barstow, thanks again for the info

Make sure to give the workers some space. They got one poor girl, Kali, working all the phone orders herself. So it may take a bit but she'll get ya done.

Not too experienced with the outlets. When something like this happens do other outlets sometimes get them as well? Wondering if worth checking out some local outlets.

That black and grey cw :smokin I like the ps pics if the black and red pair but that heel plate is not doing it for me

Didn't get through they only have a 7 left . Really wanted these but cooled after I saw the resell prices and kd vi orange oh well lot of other sneakers I want that are going for crazy prices that might hit outlets or a restock.

Really not feeling the pattern on the midsoles of these black uppers...Just put up solids on nikeid already and make more money

The one thing I don't like about those black/grey/white TBs is the all white area on the heel of the midsole. Can anyone PS it into black? I'm thinking about painting it when I cop.

ya'll can have BHMs not really feeling the pattern, but port wines I need
well call Barstow, they have them.  also have the Blue's for 109.

she also said something about some Kobe 8s that are black and have snake skin, so im assuming she was referring to the ext black ones?

If you're looking for BHM, and they didnt have your size why not just cop and sell, take that money and buy your kicks.

Now I have BHM and I know most will get on the moral sneaker horse. Leave it for someone who has the size, I get it. But if you want it bad enough...

Last edited:
It's looking more and more like I am going to pass on the Toro 4's for the boa's that drop on the 27th. Never thought I'd see the day that I'd pass on Jay's for Kobe's.

so i got a hold of Barstow outlet at about 10:30 and asked about the BHMs. the lady said, well you are in luck, we sold out, but we just found 2 pairs in the back we didnt know we had!  so i got a size 13. if anyone will do a size swap with me for a 12-12.5 hit me up!!!

also i was able to grab a pair of the port wines in my size for $109.  score!

whoever originally posted the barstow thing, thanks for sharing!
Fml

Last edited:
why do kobes hit the outlets if they sell out in every store is it ones that have flaws in production???

why do kobes hit the outlets if they sell out in every store is it ones that have flaws in production???

Yes these bhm and the wines/blue lights are al in orange boxes/b grades. However as multiple ppl have said most of the nike bgrades are flawless. Especially kobes.

Those boas will be cop. That color way is clean especially with that Gold tongue logo.

Back
Top Bottom