OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hopefully those black/greys release. I've been searching for a predominately black shoe with white or grey accents to wear on a daily basis for awhile now.
Agreed I am gonna cop only that one 
nthat.gif
Same thoughts as you about that shoe

I think I'm gonna stop checking Kobes out in person.... Blitz blues are A LOT better in person. The orange swoosh is crazy!

Still passed doe, but will keep my eye out for a pair on the low.

So yesthatjian, who posted that IG pic a few pages back, just confirmed for me via IG that those are the kicks releasing the 27th. Yesssssssssss.

Blitz blues and Kollection pics:

#countonpocketsbeingemptycuz

Last edited:
Nice collection mamba mvp! I am also in a collecting phase for kobe 8's myself. My targets of interest are the area 72s, christmas, mambacurial, and MAYBE the black/gold elites. So far, I have the volt, blue glow, easters, and purple platinum. They are very, very comfortable shoes but I only use them to ball. It may be a different story when I get more. #countonkobe

I assumed the TB's were the Silver upper/mango-ish sole pair we saw on IG. Those looked perfectly TB style to me. I like those better than this black pack...so imo I think we will see them both.

Honestly from all these pics I think we are about to get overloaded with 8's. Even though I'm not crazy about the colors so far, I think some better ones will show up. Bring it on, Nike. :smokin

KOBE 8 BHM HIT OUTLESTS @ NIKE OUTLET IN BARSTOW!!!

WAS TOLD THEY ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS AND THEY SHIP AS WELL.

(760) 253-2810

DON't KILL ME IF THEY DON'T.. JUST PASSING THE INFO TO YOU GUYS..

Only have 7.5, 8, and 12.5. Just got through. $140+ship. Thanks anyway!

KOBE 8 BHM HIT OUTLESTS @ NIKE OUTLET IN BARSTOW!!!

WAS TOLD THEY ACCEPT PHONE ORDERS AND THEY SHIP AS WELL.

(760) 253-2810

DON't KILL ME IF THEY DON'T.. JUST PASSING THE INFO TO YOU GUYS..
Why it have *** writing under the Kobe??? LOL

Back
Top Bottom