OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Simple.

Bots basically fill all your info in and checks you out instantly.  No human hand can successfully check out in 5 seconds.  So I'm pretty sure if they get orders within the first 5 seconds they know it's not from a human and will cancel it.

Kudos to Nike.com.
Humans cannot check out in microseconds, but I'm sure there are people quick enough who can click on the Twitter link, select a size, and click add to cart within a second. Where does Nike draw the line between bots and really fast clickers?

I'm not convinced that Nike is going to do anything. Maybe cancel a few random orders and say they were bot related.for PR. But for them to cancel thousands of orders that are speculated to be bot originated would be insane.

Ndc should just go back to the old method of dropping at a random time in the middle of the night. No tlo, nothing. Shoes just pop up when Nike decides to drop em.

Fair for everyone.

THIS

Kobe is in LA. Nobody wearing boots in SoCal...keep those 8s coming...

9s may debut in December or for Xmas...

Deep royal blue and purple dynasty. ...YES. im in.

Simple.

Bots basically fill all your info in and checks you out instantly.  No human hand can successfully check out in 5 seconds.  So I'm pretty sure if they get orders within the first 5 seconds they know it's not from a human and will cancel it.

Kudos to Nike.com.
Humans cannot check out in microseconds, but I'm sure there are people quick enough who can click on the Twitter link, select a size, and click add to cart within a second. Where does Nike draw the line between bots and really fast clickers?

I'm not convinced that Nike is going to do anything. Maybe cancel a few random orders and say they were bot related.for PR. But for them to cancel thousands of orders that are speculated to be bot originated would be insane.

show me a video that has a person clicking the twitter link, selecting the size, and adding to cart in less than a second and ill send you a $50 ndc gift card.

its not possible.

I don't understand how FTL can have a Kobe 8 on 7/29, yet NDC doesn't have anything on that date itself and its July 2. Do they only post shoes that they will have for sale on NDC or do they post all Nike brand releases?

show me a video that has a person clicking the twitter link, selecting the size, and adding to cart in less than a second and ill send you a $50 ndc gift card.

its not possible.
I'm average with my cursor speed and it took me 2.5 seconds. Most of the time was lost to network latency loading the Nike page. With an hour of practice I probably could get it under 2 seconds. The trick is quickly moving the mouse from the TL to the select size button. Depending on what size you are, you might get away with a quick doubleclick, meaning the first click selects the size and closes the dropdown and if you're lucky your cursor is already hovering over the add to cart button for the second click.

You ever watch professional FPS players? You don't think they have the speed and precision to do what I just said within a second? (Assuming network latency is minimal)

I don't understand how FTL can have a Kobe 8 on 7/29, yet NDC doesn't have anything on that date itself and its July 2. Do they only post shoes that they will have for sale on NDC or do they post all Nike brand releases?

Actually, the date for the next Kobe 8 release is 7/27, not 7/29.

NDC and FTL seem to update their launch calendars at different times. Nike will probably update theirs next week...

And Nike only posts info on their calendar for shoes releasing on NDC, not every Nike release for every company.

Last edited:
I see myself copping five out of six CWs on the list (i'm not fond of green shoes so green glow(have a feeling it has gitd material on it) has to wow me to get them). I'm hoping I'm not feeling the 9s because my bank account is going to need a damn break. :x :smh:
*Waits for kobeoverlebron to leak pics of the 9s*

It sucks that in order to get shoes online you have to resort to a script or bots or be super fast clicking, I truly hate that, a lot of the times I have to leave for work early, get there a half hour or so early at like 750 and sit in my car waiting until 8 so I can order a shoe lol. I think using my phone gives me a disadvantage over people at home on their computer

I see myself copping five out of six CWs on the list (i'm not fond of green shoes so green glow(have a feeling it has gitd material on it) has to wow me to get them). I'm hoping I'm not feeling the 9s because my bank account is going to need a damn break.
sick.gif
mean.gif

*Waits for kobeoverlebron to leak pics of the 9s*
I want ALL OF THEM! Honestly I am nervous about the 9, I think the 8 is perfect.

It sucks that in order to get shoes online you have to resort to a script or bots or be super fast clicking, I truly hate that, a lot of the times I have to leave for work early, get there a half hour or so early at like 750 and sit in my car waiting until 8 so I can order a shoe lol. I think using my phone gives me a disadvantage over people at home on their computer
This is some crazy ish my brotha lol

All those cws! :wow: I don't even know which ones to cop! Dang this nike is killing me! I wish we got some more early pics cause I'm more interested in these than all the other sigs
Kobe 8>>>>>>>>>>>>KD and LBJ

Last edited:
I want ALL OF THEM! Honestly I am nervous about the 9, I think the 8 is perfect.

A lot of us, at the time, thought the Vs were perfect and could never be topped. I'm excited about the upcoming 9s... :nerd:

Was able to grab some pairs of limited stuff with my phone, Mambacurials being the latest...

But I'd rather be on my PC when the uber-limited stuff drops

Last edited:

its not possible.
I'm average with my cursor speed and it took me 2.5 seconds. Most of the time was lost to network latency loading the Nike page. With an hour of practice I probably could get it under 2 seconds. The trick is quickly moving the mouse from the TL to the select size button. Depending on what size you are, you might get away with a quick doubleclick, meaning the first click selects the size and closes the dropdown and if you're lucky your cursor is already hovering over the add to cart button for the second click.

You ever watch professional FPS players? You don't think they have the speed and precision to do what I just said within a second? (Assuming network latency is minimal)

network latency, time it takes for the dropdown to show, the click, the moving the mouse to add to cart all factor in to it being unrealistic to get there within 1 sec when loading the page will take a minimum of .5 seconds.

damn might have to track down these blue blitz. look pretty good in some of these pics.

glad nike is doing something about these bots...but the whole TLO invites that problem in the first place

its not possible.

This! Maybe in a couple minutes for fast clickers but seconds no way.

07.27 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM UNIVERSITY RED (555035-601)

08.24 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM WHITE (555035-100)

09.07 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM DEEP ROYAL BLUE (555035-402)

09.21 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM PURPLE DYNASTY (555035-502)

10.20 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM MINE GREY (555035-003)

11.20 - KOBE 8 SYSTEM GREEN GLOW (555035-304)

Link to site wouldn't rely on the dates they have the kds that release tomorrow for 8/30
http://basketrevolution.wordpress.com/sneaker-release-dates/

A lot of us, at the time, thought the Vs were perfect and could never be topped. I'm excited about the upcoming 9s...
nerd.gif

Was able to grab some pairs of limited stuff with my phone, Mambacurials being the latest...

But I'd rather be on my PC when the uber-limited stuff drops
well I hope the 9s continue on! Don't get me wrong sometimes I can cop off the phone, but I much rather be at home on the PC

Back
Top Bottom