OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Just got hustled for my MCs. Gotta find another pair now.
My boy knew I wanted my Big Bang lebrons back that I sold him last yr. offered me them back straight up for my MC. Had a hard time but I eventually said yes.

That was an insane trade, come up for you :smokin

yea i had to think hard about it tho. a member was kind enough to sell me a pair for $260 shipped today so its almost like i paid $260 shipped for the brons.

Don't think anyone took pics comparing Red Camos and Red Snakes?
Sorry if it's been done, can't keep up with this thread anymore!
I prefer the Red Camos, the Red Snakes have a VaTech-ish feel to em.
Have to choose between the two, the Red Snakes are most likely going back.
Kind've like a home and away?:nerd:

Both are so nice but ruined by the color on the sole, if only the soles were different colors *sigh*

Got a note from USPS that they attempted to deliver today. Going to pick it up on Monday. No mention of customs.

And before somebody asks, I live in NJ.
No go for me.. shipped to NJ as well. My brother has been in his house all day, never left, no delivery or note received. Hopefully it'll be in early next week

For those of you that are worried about your order of the MC 8s from 24segons, I have some good news for ya:

They weren't shipped double boxed, but rather in a thick black bag that was taped firmly. The good thing is that the tape wasn't crushing the box:

epnd5e.jpg

The box came in immaculate condition considering the fact that it was wrapped in a bag that was shipping from over seas:

et5vu9.jpg

And as for the MC 8s, they're perfect. They look even better than my NDC pair because those came with a small scuffs on the Nike lettering:

euh4dh.jpg

Overall, I'm happy with my MCs and how quickly they arrived from 24segons, considering that I'm in Cali and we always get everything a week later than most. I was only asked for my signature when they arrived and I didn't incur any customs fees. I will def. be doing business with 24segons again.

Shout out to s dubl for posting up the link!

If they hit the outlets then maybe for 150 but last year my friend got the elites (7) for 150 but those retailed for 200 last year.

I wouldn't do that.... especially when the J2012 are bigger than the 8s....
It also played on me to swap insoles between system shoes ...

I tried one of my Jordan 2012 inserts (US11) on my purple fade (US11)
and I felt the fades became and felt a bit wider ... Probably that`s just me...
Maybe you can see for yourself, if you have the 2012 insole lying around
your place ... :D

I don't want to mess the shoe, so I just swapped it, the purple fades, with my SH elite
for the forefoot/heel zoom.....

Will post pic of the insoles later ....

Here's the AJ2012 and kobe 8 size 11 insole comparison. I'm narrow footed so the AJ2012
setup will not work for me on Kobe 8..

Damn, I'm debating on rather if I wanna pull the trigger on the VB for 185
I know a guy through a mutual friend that's selling his DS pair for retail because he's saying they're fugly and wants to get rid of them.  My local FTL also has VBs in stock.  I personally don't like them so I'm not getting them even at retail.  So it all depends on how much you want them and if you think paying over retail is worth it.  If you feel like you're going to have any feelings of regret, don't do it IMO.  That's how I usually buy things, but then again I TRY to buy them for retail or less.  Everyone has their own budget and their own feelings on how much they want something. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom