OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Todays 8s 
nthat.gif

They actually look good here.

I just absolutely HATE the clear part of the sole, I don't get why they did that.
honestly thats one reasons i regret not copping. the clear layer on the outsole makes the green spikes,obviously not cleats but gives that kind of look.

i have a love hate relationship with the 8s right now lol, i have everything i want beside sulfurs (still on the hunt for a 9.5) and honestly i thought i would be done with this sig USUALLY mid summer early fall the sig doesn't really come out with anything that is a must cop for me. I was happy that my wallet could rest a little, but NOW i read bout a red boa and graffiti pair and i definitely interested excited to see pics i kinda want them to me okay/ugly so i can take a shoecation but i really hope they are dope lol 

lol XD man i hope they messed up on that pic of the zebra midsoles n were actually supposed 2 b the amnesties 
laugh.gif

I work for FTL as a public relations advisor and I have been given info on here since I joined just trying to help out my NT FAM

if you were given that info as just some random footlocker employee, then others who know more than you should have been given the same info.

so we'll see what happens..

if you were given that info as just some random footlocker employee, then others who know more than you should have been given the same info.

so we'll see what happens..
That's the thing I am not just some random FTL employee but like I said I've been giving info just like I said about the OC gradient pair that was ps ill be taking it to a confrence with nike on July 19

^^ a third red colorway? Still havent decided between red camo and red snake

You mean 4th, right?  Don't forget red suedes.
that dont count for two reasons, you arent supposed to hoop in them, and theyre honestly ugly, ive noticed NT Nike eats up all the EXT cws no matter how garbage they are (dont dispute it because lets be real, if you only had enough money to buy one shoe every quarter would you get the red suedes?) 

and man oh man on the red snakes, imo theyre better than the red camos, seen em in person and definitely appreciate them
Eats up all the ext color ways.... The whole two pair right? Red suedes IN MY OPINION are hot. Just because you don't like a shoe doesn't mean everyone has to feel the same way.

If we all could only buy one pair per quarter, a lot of people would pass on a lot of color ways.

the red snakes are beautiful in person, my brother got a pair and im really feelin these

If they are releasing the purple midsole/outsole combo it should be the Amnesties. I don't want the Inlines. I want the grey/yellow Homes. Too much to ask for. :smh:

My sz 13 mambacurials look to have been attempted to be delivered.... In Atlanta.

Too bad I'm in Cali :\

I'm hoping dude that sold em to me mixed up tracking #s.

Back
Top Bottom