OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

No one posting pics of their black gold elites? or is everyone just waiting for the prices to go down?

People have posted pics of them...just that the Mambacurials, that released soon after, dominated the thread.

While $220+ is steep, more than a few here bought them using a discount code on either Eastbay or FTL that made the price more tolerable at $165 or so.

Really? Eastbay and FTL are the same company tho. I didn't know there was an ordering difference, besides tax and free shipping with Eastbay...
Ive said a couple of pages back that it's funny how much ftl cancels orders while I have such great luck with eastbay and that they're virtually the same company... they're Payment verification division probably is the same too. one of life's great mysteries

Ive said a couple of pages back that it's funny how much ftl cancels orders while I have such great luck with eastbay and that they're virtually the same company... they're Payment verification division probably is the same too. one of life's great mysteries

I rarely use FTL, I basically just order from Eastbay because of the free shipping and no tax, so I've never really had any problems with FTL besides them not adding past purchases to my Platinum membership.

I rarely use FTL, I basically just order from Eastbay because of the free shipping and no tax, so I've never really had any problems with FTL besides them not adding past purchases to my Platinum membership.
only reason i ordered from them the week before cause they had that 1 day 20% off no minimum promo... had to pull the trigger on that. 1st order, cancelled. Then had a chat with customer service, said they will still honor that discount on my next order since the 1st was cancelled. 2nd order, still no luck.. I said F that and ordered from Eastbay.. Payment verification delay but order went through.. problem is i might not get my boy's shoes on time since I need them by Fri. Luckily, they shipped out today and will be in on Friday..hence, CLUTCH!

only reason i ordered from them the week before cause they had that 1 day 20% off no minimum promo... had to pull the trigger on that. 1st order, cancelled. Then had a chat with customer service, said they will still honor that discount on my next order since the 1st was cancelled. 2nd order, still no luck.. I said F that and ordered from Eastbay.. Payment verification delay but order went through.. problem is i might not get my boy's shoes on time since I need them by Fri. Luckily, they shipped out today and will be in on Friday..hence, CLUTCH!

Gotcha. Eastbay has always been strong for me too

dude must do some serious walking XD

Lmao. Probably does this.

The only thing i hate about my 8s are the outsole wear down so fast, i walked about 2hours in my Easters and noticed the weardown on the sides, I cant play in these for so long.
Im wearing my sulfurs for about a month now i think ima need another pair to hoop in before the summer is over,outsole so thin like a piece of paper. Great balling shoes but needed a thicker outsole.

i dont think he got his shoes wet.. if he did, not much.

In his iG he post another pic of him just chillen in a puddle and you can tell the shoe looks damp still like if it had been soaked

:lol: it's just water... Only thing it probably did, was get his shoe wet.

What do you think happens when dudes ball in em and their feet sweat?

Unless dudes sweat like fountains I doubt anyone even the hardest ballers can actually wet a shoe by playing ball unless hes not wearing socks then there might be a chance and if they get wet then theyll be like damped oppose to this dudes who sitting in a puddle of water having a fountain shooting on top of the shoe every so often

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom